Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI Icy Soul 7

what cant you weat for this fall?

hey what cant you weat for this fall can be new shows, game's, update's or anything??? some of the things im looking for this fall are the XBL update, halo 3 update, rockband, 2 GH4, new csi

whens that new star wars game come out?

whens the new animal crossing for wii come out?

:D

Fable 2 is going to be sick, like Bird Flu said it needs to be longer, becaue when I was sick last year I beat it in 5 hours finishing all the quests and everything, then 7 hours when I did all the third optional quest. It's really fun game, but WAY too easy. I also can't wait for soccer to be over and for basketball to start. Also homecoming dance this Saturday! After party will be fun. There's also going to football games, the parties after football games. NFL parties with friends on sundays, playing football before the last game, then having my sister and her freinds BBQ and make us really good food!

FALCONS LOL..what do you have a pet pitbull too in your back yard named Micheal Vick hahaha

people, seriously.. ITS OLD!!!! ITS NO LONGER FUNNY. HES IN JAIL ALLL GONE.. drop it already

Mike Vick FTW!

but amen all the same!!

ashley its a joke ha ha you know..like the wesley snipes one ha ha laugh laugh..

i would fight dogs too..i mean the falcons dont pay nearly as much as they could..plus i like to see them go at it..what else do they have sharp teeth for

I sooooooo cant wait for that dashboard update, its gonna be sick.

I can finally watch my netflix movies whenever I want on something larger than a CPU screen.

i cant wait for halloween. and to be able to wear jeans again and not sweat my arse off. i cant wait to be able to wear my fall clothes, and my boots..cos im tired of summer wear and flip flops.

i also cant wait till all the bugs go away and die from the cold ^_^