Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI worstplayer

Hey...im new to being...

I am a new co-division leader and looking for any hints, tips, or ideas of what im supposed to do(I READ THE DESCRIPTION IM LOOKING FOR ACTUAL EXPIERENCED PEOPLE TO SHARE THAT EXPERIENCE)

I am a new co-division leader and looking for any hints, tips, or ideas of what im supposed to do(I READ THE DESCRIPTION IM LOOKING FOR ACTUAL EXPIERENCED PEOPLE TO SHARE THAT EXPERIENCE)

Feel free to hit any of the leaders that have a topic in the Open Door Policy Section

to get some feedback or questions answered by some of our "experinced leaders" of ya like. Thats what they are there for. ^_^

Hope that helps!

its different from doing the job to having the title.....so im looking to make myself better at the job =D so any help would be loved and ill give you a hug

Well I would sugest keep your division happy, be productive at meetings, make sure your members have fun, try to get a steady recruitment rate if you get a big surge of members you normally lose more members then you got the next week, make sure that you and your members are active on the forums, and give it your all!

=D ill see what i can do about the solid recruitment numbers....and i gotta talk to my fellow leaders about encouraging all members to come onto the forums and talk =D thank you, any thing you can think of will be encouraged

*Hugs KSI ClasH 7* thank you XD

Clash has some good points but in order to lead, you must be someone who can be followed(in other words a leader :P )

create in yourself characteristics that earn you respect by your members. (ex. Organization, hard authority, etc.) how you conduct yourself defines how the division will conduct themselves. if your are on top of things and looking two moves ahead then your followers will learn after you and your actions and this way your division will not fall when you leave because people will carry those positive characteristics. Keep your cool and show compassion for those working with you and below you (and above you i guess).

When running meetings, keep them short as the human brain has an attention span of like 5 minutes (lower ages are less than that). keep them to the point and arrange your ideas in an orderly fashion. (ex. first cover all website/computer stuff like forums, global.com ect. thhen move on to clan opps). always have a question period AT THE END, not in the middle of the meeting. if you run it right you should little to no questions at the end as you should have covered it all but do incourage it. how are you as a leader supposed to fix things in your division if your members dont even bring the problems to you?

when your members see how much time and effort you put into this, they will do the same out of respect (and they may actually like you so they may want to spend some time with you). If you are successful, your division and its current state will speak for you. you will need no boasting.

Lastly. Make sure your in KSI for the right reasons before you lead our members. if this is just another game to you and rank is just another level that brings you closer to beating it then please step down. if your here to work on your professional skills, have fun and care for the many members we have then i invite you to stay

no hugs....

Awards