KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

+ClasH+

I'm organizing a sit in!

That's right, Marshwood Highschool, being led by myself and two other fellow students, is doing a silent sit in for student rights friday september 12th

It will be televised! SO if any of you live in the York county Cumberland County area in the 207 watch the news you'll see us! I know there is atleast 1 or 2 other people on these forums do.

im in a political group, we had a sit in of our 7 members, it lasted 15 hours, before we were arrested, we were suspended for three weeks, and are on parol

worth it in every way.

We had 300+ kids that lasted the whole school day, in the end there was 70 people left and all went to the beach after except all the really wierdo kids. But yeah I'll post the link. I had an interview that will be in tommrows paper too that I'll post the link to when its published.

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/local/story.aspx...770&catid=2

The guy that yells at those three kids the main organizers is the janitor, hes a prick.

A form of protest where masses of people sit down in a designated area, there was like 300 to start with but alot of kids pussed out of it. and when they came there was only 50.

wow your school is gay i must say. just cause one thing happened doesnt mean its gonna happen at your school. honestly i think your school is the only school with the backpack ban. i ahve never seen that before

Me niether, it's so gay. The Vitams water last year used to be 20 or 21 ounces and it was 1:50, and now they are twelve ounces and 1;25, so no we are doing a boycott of vitam water untill they get back the old ones or slash it down to 75 cents.

Me niether, it's so gay. The Vitams water last year used to be 20 or 21 ounces and it was 1:50, and now they are twelve ounces and 1;25, so no we are doing a boycott of vitam water untill they get back the old ones or slash it down to 75 cents.

wow, EXACT same thing here...

we used to have lunch for 2.20, now its 3.50 for a full lunch, and if you just get a burger, or just 2 slices of pizza, it costs 2.00 :\

We have a bunch of product that we can create our own lunch from ranging from 5 cents to a dollar fifty, but they raised every thing by 10 cents so now it's really annoying when we get like nickels and stuff in our change back.

same.

around here, if you 'qualify' you can get a free or reduced (10 cent) lunch, which is kinda cheap, considering those ppl are listening to ipods while they fork over a dime for a 3.50 lunch....

That's dumb, there are not too many people that do that around here because around here it's more of an upper class community, although some kids unfortuanltly get 3 dollars of free lunch a day. Those are all the wigger kids nand the trailer trash people though that lame and get god awful grades and dela drugs and all that stuff, so they don't really deserve free lunches.