KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI JTK

Houstonians

Stay safe. I wish you well. Screw hurricanes. If you are in a coastal area and reading this then GTFO!!!! (Get the ..... out)

I wish for the best.

May this hurricane blow over without too much distruction.

(Just a heads up. The police have been told to tell all people who chose to stay in the manditory evacuation zones to write their social secrity number with permanent marker on their forearms so they can identify you when your body is found)

I will be on xbox until my power goes out.

STAY SAFE, wish you the best.

<_<

KSI JTK

One of my best friends just moved back to Houston in July his house is ****ed and I guess he is going to have to move back here or something.

Awards

One of my best friends just moved back to Houston in July his house is ****ed and I guess he is going to have to move back here or something.

Doubt his house will be 'messed up' lol. Most houses are made of brick. It's not going to be as bad as Katrina, like I said before, pray for the Galvestinians.

wow, im watching the news on this.. and just WOW.

they have a news crew in the middle of the hurricane! what idiots!

everyone keep your hopes up for jum :cry2:

if hes doing what i know he does when he gets scared (running around naked in the streets) then he could be in trouble :(

im going to feel horrible if he gets crushed by a house.....

i heard on the news a 8 year old got crushed by a tree, a family drowned, a 19 year old drowned, and somebody trying to drive his car in water drowned.

1. 8 year old crushed by tree - cant be jum

2. Family drowned - if he lives with his parents, possible

3. 19 year old drowned - i dont know how old jum is

4. and a guy trying to drive his car underwater, drowned. - THAT HAS TO BE HIM! omg :(

jum is 22, and i know his full name, so if he dies, i will probably be able to find out.... but 90% chance hes fine....

he doesn't live in houston.

he doesn't live with his parents.

jum is 22, and i know his full name, so if he dies, i will probably be able to find out.... but 90% chance hes fine....

I know it too. ;)

And be optimistic.

Maybe he got to baby-making during the hurricane. Not streaking. Just imagine if a piece of flying debris hit you in your dong at 85 miles an hour.

Well... they're both plausible... and EXTREMELY funny.