Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HB D R

The Banner Issue

40 posts in this topic

From what I'm learning about this is that there is way to many banners/signatures up from my bucket or something which makes no sense because there hasnt been any new ones lately.

I think I uploaded to many banners this month or something...help section says

How often does my bandwidth usage reset?

Bandwidth resets each month on the anniversary of the day you originally registered.

Bandwidth is not a measure of how many images are in your album. Rather, it is a measure of how many times the images in your album are being viewed from locations on the Internet where you have posted links to your media.

Bandwidth is cumulative over time and does not go down until it is reset. Your bandwidth usage resets to 0 each month on the anniversary of the day that you originally registered.

Yeah so the bandwidth resets in 9 days...Deal with it until then I guess

Anybody use photobucket enough to know how to stop getting so many views yet people still be able to see all the images posted on the forums

upgrade to photobucket pro.

use a few differing photobuckets.

thats about it :\

Pro costs money...yeah right

Use a few photobuckets...maybe but i would have to rehost like...half the banners....Id like to not rehost 65+ banners...

Couldn't you just create another photobucket account? Take 5 images (or so) off the old account and post it in the new. Then all you would have to do is use the new account for future image hosting.

Unless the system is linked to your IP, I think that my do it.

Well... looks like flyboy beat me to the post, just saw his

Yeah a lot of people can still see it all which doesnt make much sense.

I removed quite a lot of stuff that doesnt need to be up and it didnt do anything

In 8 days now everything will be viewable. If a problem occurs again, then I'll do a solution

I use both Photobucket and Imageshack. Photobucket is my cache and quick-reference bank, Imageshack is my primary service. I've always known Photobucket was screwy. People deny it, but just because people like Photobucket a lot more, doesn't mean it doesn't have faults. That's not saying Imageshack doesn't, either. That's why I use both.

-=}N{=-

Dude....I'm not rehosting and editing 65 plus division banners lol.

Just not happening. If it happens again next month, then ill find some solution

Seriously get off his balls, its shameful and stupid.

Try to spread the images, like not always host on your pb, but maybe mine, or spiders', etc.

Dude....I'm not rehosting and editing 65 plus division banners lol.

Just not happening. If it happens again next month, then ill find some solution

I'm not telling you to rehost your images, but for someone who is "The Best There Is, The Best There Ever Was, and The Best There Ever Will Be" and a webmaster, this is a day-1 mistake. What happened?

-=}N{=-

Day 1 mistake lol.

Who would have ever thought that I would have 65 banners....60 of which being divisions that would be on here lol

I don't think anybody could have seen 60 divisions down the road nor wanted to see this many but thats a different discussion in itself

Look around...there is only the 60 division banners and the other 10 or so non division banners.

Then I have 2 personal signatures that are being used...

The majority and the cause of the problem is the 60 division banners.

Our own server was on KSIglobal a while ago that only Adidas and JT had access, thats out.

I'll try giving Spider some of the banners to host and see what happens

lol no way sasa, 70 dude...not happening. 10 or so maybe to Spider...yeah

Well actually nothing really is going to be able to be done for another 8 days til the bandwith resets anyway

lol no way sasa, 70 dude...not happening. 10 or so maybe to Spider...yeah

It's a joke, lighten up.

Feel free to use me for help, too.

-=}N{=-

He wouldn't mind re-hosting them, but the thing is the coding... he's to lazy, and I don't blame him :P

IDEA!!!: get rid of all these new phailure divisions, and delete their forum sections/banners. problem solved.