Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI MysticGoose

Are you guys gonna buy CoD5?

CoD5  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

47 posts in this topic

Im not gona get it casue goin from modern combat back to WWII is a bad move. It would have been better to stick with modern combat.

i think its too early to release it. although i did like the old war gameplay that COD usually has. the only reason i didnt buy cod4 was because of the modernized weaponry.

Yes i will buy the 128,659,087,675th WWII game, cause it will be better than the other 128,659,087,674

lol good point

Yes i will buy the 128,659,087,675th WWII game, cause it will be better than the other 128,659,087,674

the thing is so many people are going to buy it just because its COD

they could proberly make the worst game possible and release it and it could proberly still make $$$

there is no way in hell it will live up to 4. COD4 was modern warfare..now we are going back in time? wtf..i dont think its going to be half as good, but ill buy it of course

there is no way in hell it will live up to 4. COD4 was modern warfare..now we are going back in time? wtf..i dont think its going to be half as good, but ill buy it of course

They are doing it because they are covering an aspect of WWII that has never been done successfully.

Awards

I'll probably rent it to see if it's even worth playing. I wasn't impressed with COD4...

compared to all the other call of duties COD4 was way better than the other 1's how cant u be impressed??

hell yeah im buying it. COD4 was the game of the year. their going to change the scenary and the weapons. Perks will still be used and attachments will still be availible. COD5 will be as good or better than 4( im hoping) its hard to compete with the game of the year.

hell yeah im buying it. COD4 was the game of the year. their going to change the scenary and the weapons. Perks will still be used and attachments will still be availible. COD5 will be as good or better than 4( im hoping) its hard to compete with the game of the year.
lol look at what happend to halo CE to halo 2 to halo 3

thay got game of the year well not halo 3