Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MachineTHeMac2

Mac vs. P.C.

Recommended Posts

What do you prefer, macintosh or PC.

 

I personally prefer PC's cause they are more effiecnt in gaming than macs are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well, i KNOW pcs much better, but i LOVE macs

 

 

macs are much better, and overall they beat 99% of pcs on the market, the other 1 percent are either massivley expensive PCs and homebuilt, or millions of dollars worth.

 

Macs would be widely accepted if they had program compatibility, and weren't so much money, but they last longer, have better customer support, and ARE better.

 

 

MACS FTW although ive never personally owned one :\

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they each have their ups and downs...the only way to over come them both would be a custom built PC which in the end to combine both would cost a decen amount of money..

 

mac offers a better deal when it comes to school..you get a free ipod touch with a mac now along with a discount..

 

i prefer a PC for gaming just because they seem to be more efficent and lag free

 

MAC's i prefer when doing any type of graphic work or music work..they just naturally have better software

 

even though HP just came out with a liquid cool PC which is BEAST!! its about 4-6 grand tho..but its unbelievable..i want it!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only time I'll support a Mac is when it comes to Music editing and recording... and video editing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

in the end, it depends on how much money you want to spend, and what you use it for... :\

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they each have their ups and downs...the only way to over come them both would be a custom built PC which in the end to combine both would cost a decen amount of money..

 

mac offers a better deal when it comes to school..you get a free ipod touch with a mac now along with a discount..

 

i prefer a PC for gaming just because they seem to be more efficent and lag free

 

MAC's i prefer when doing any type of graphic work or music work..they just naturally have better software

 

even though HP just came out with a liquid cool PC which is BEAST!! its about 4-6 grand tho..but its unbelievable..i want it!!

 

Thats the good thing about P.C's though, since ther parts arent made from the same company you can customize it to fit what you want, with macs that's hard since all parts come from the same company.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Macs are good for people that can't make custom Comps, like my dad loves comps so right now I'm on a custom made laptop and all the comps in our house are custom made and 234532534253425 times better than any mac on the market.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Macs are good for people that can't make custom Comps, like my dad loves comps so right now I'm on a custom made laptop and all the comps in our house are custom made and 234532534253425 times better than any mac on the market.

 

Uhhhh.... can I has one? :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Macs are stupid, they are for people who want to make things harder then they actually are they just have a great PR campaign.

 

Custom built will beat anything you toss at it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Custom built hardware plus dual boot Mac Leopard and Linux?

 

Pwns everything you can shake a stick at.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Custom built hardware plus dual boot Mac Leopard and Linux?

 

Pwns everything you can shake a stick at.

 

 

I think I just creamed alittle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

The PC I'm using these days is far better than any other PC or Mac I've ever seen. I have a total of 600GB hard disc space, almost 3GB RAM, Top-of-the-Line parts include: ASUS K-Series Motherboard, with two integrated 4.7GB processors, and a home-made water cooling system; Radeon XR-Series twin-processor video and sound cards, and two DVD-RW burn-capable Disc Drives.

 

Off the wall parts are my SD Card slots, Audio/Video input for T.V. recording/playback and 12 USB 2.0 slots.

 

I can run some of the best software out there... But I'm not that big on doing much gaming via PC anymore. If I can find Return To Castle Wolfenstein, I'll be set.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×