Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI Old Man 7

KSI Blk Ghost

9 posts in this topic

I am calling on all the KSI family to help out one of the most honored and influential members of KSI. KSI Blk Ghost has been devastated by hurricane IKE and needs our help. If you can help at all please get in touch with myself or another senior leader and we can give you the location to send your donations. Please do not hesitate as he is running out of time and his family is in need. He has a wife and two small children and as a father I can understand his need.

I will donate money, if I can get a place to send it to.

You can send it by western union or moneygram is the best way send to Stewart Trivedi in Waco, Texas. Most walmarts and even some convience stores have one or the other. Let me know when you send it so I can tell ghost to pick it up

ghost keeps being hit by stuff :(

His luck is down lately and that sux! Least we can do is to make it easier for his wife and kids ya know. I have sent money to him (much as I could spare) and I hope more people do as well.. They don't even have the money to eat right now. :unsure:

We really need every able person to help out right now.

I'll try to send him a bit I have to go through my expenses from last month before I can say an exact amount on how much I can spare.