Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI Unl3ashed 2

COWBOYS VS EAGLES

38 posts in this topic

PICK THE TEAM U THINK IS GOIN TO WIN AND BY HOW MUCH WHOEVER IS CLOSEST I WILL DONATE 10 POINTS TO GOOD LUCK PICK WISELY

MY GUESS IS COWBOYS OVER EAGLES 24 - 10

AND WOULD SOMEONE PLZ CLOSE THIS TOPIC AFTER THE GAME START TOMORROW DONT WANT TO HAVE ANY CHEATERS

I dunno but all I'm gonna say is Cowboys are gonna win for sure because Eagles played the Rams and people think they are good now lol.

I'll throw my guess out anyway.

30-17

thats easy ill just go by the closest points away from actual score but if someone ties ill donate to them both

damn. i was expecting a better defensive game. it seems like there is none at all from either side!

27-21 with 1:50 left in 2nd quarter

^^^^

Everyone above me = epic fail.

yeah, well, i was the only one who originally stated the eagles would win.. so, if they do.. i should get the motherflippin points!!

=]

Yeah it was an interesting game to watch tonight.

This has been pissing me off for some time now so if anyone wants to answer this please.

Why is there a story behing every Monday Night Game? TO faces his old team mate Donaven McNabb, how will this affect the game? They allways make up crap like that for evry monday night game and it makes me really mad. Anyway, I'll stop ranting now.

its not jsut monday night man...Its TV they do it for everygame like this weekend for the raider Game it was Russell VS Bowe and Dorsey from LSU

Its just to Hype things up and make it more "exciting" for those who watch football for that kinda thing i guess...

Awards

That was an amazing game, im not gunna lie.

reminded me of the very exciting Falcons vs. Steelers game of '06.

Atlanta had an exciting game?

Doubt it. Not since Tuggle and Deion played there.

Awards

34-17 Cowboys win.

U ARE THE WINNER LOL U WERE THE CLOSEST TO THE ACTUAL SCORE BUT NO ONE WAS REALLY CLOSE XCEPT HB BUT U WERE 4 POINTS HIGHER HAHAH

good game, falcons? ehh...more like sparrows.

STFU!!!! :P

dont make me clip ya wings now