KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PlaTnuM

KSI Rome 7's Break

Yea, I sent a message out to my Friendslist but I don't know how many people got the chance to look at it. So I thought I'd get it on the forums so people can see it.

Well my life has gotten busy the past few weeks, with college, my second job, and my girlfriend. If im not working, im doing homework, and if im not doing homework im spending time with my girlfriend. So I have been slacking on my responsibilities as a leader, and KSI deserves better from me. So I want to apologize if people have been trying to contact me with questions, I've just been really busy. I still get on occasionally but I have found that with work girlfriend and school that my stress management level has gone down and I have been frustrated the past few weeks.

*So to Natas, I appologize for putting my foot somewhere where it didn't belong.

I have been playing on my PlaTnum iz icy tag, when I do get on so that I am not being confused for a currently active leader. But if people do have questions that they need help with or would like some advice, I still do get on MSN. So feel free to contact me on there. I will be back, I just don't have the time to give to KSI that it deserves from me. I don't have an exact time table, but I am hoping to get back sometime soon, once everything gets settled and me and my girlfriend get moved in together.

<3

Since when are you 2 moving in :o... and the house warming party, yea... I'm there.

later james. im sure we'll see each other around and i have no doubt in my mind that you'll be back and i cant wait. im glad your life is going somewhere. later.

Awards