Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TMohn

My time is now

21 posts in this topic

In the year and nine months I have spent in KSI I have met many great people, and found many new friends that I could trust and hang out with. Unfortunately I feel that my time is up and that I should go on to do other things. Like I said I loved every minute I have been in KSI, and will always love KSI. I will always remember KSI, and the fact that I got all of my skills as a leader and mentor from KSI.

I have left KSI already. Me and other KSI Directors and other members ( I will not name anyone until they feel they want to decide to tell everyone ) are creating the IGA Gaming Community. We have been through the ups and downs of KSI, but unfortunately we do not feel as welcome or respected anymore for the things we have done. KSI used to be one of the greatest things in my life, I loved it, but then some leaders made decisions, and new rules were made, people were promoted from ranks like founder to senior director. The more time passed the more this supposebly democracy turned into a dictatorship to us.

Although I have my reasons for leaving, and the other people do to, I will always love KSI, and respect KSI. If you want to keep me on your friends list, I will not remove you.

Hopefully I will still have the right to post on the forums and talk to everyone.

I will miss you all.

Also I expect you all to keep Killsteal in line or I might have to go teach him some lessons :D

And lastly if you ever run into any IGA members that are disrespectful to any KSI members you tell me and I will make sure that they are punished. I will not tolerate anyone messing with the best clan known as KSI.

I love you all.

first of all i would like to say: http://forums.ksiglobal.com/index.php?showtopic=8761&hl=

anyway. YAY! buh bai. good riddance. you wont be missed.

The more time passed the more this supposebly democracy turned into a dictatorship to us.

one thing i have to comment on... KSI is, never was, and never will be a democracy. i dont understand where people always get that from! youre a director and you thought that? wow.

one thing i have to comment on... KSI is, never was, and never will be a democracy. i dont understand where people always get that from! youre a director and you thought that? wow.

:P:signsmart: Erbs = Smart
Also Good Luck with IGA

this is about some random who thinks hes important and hes leaving to make his own clan... which will not get many members, he will get frustrated and come crawling back to KSI within months.

not about you being tank! silly, stay on topic.

Yeah good luck by the way Holly with IGA. Thanks for your time in KSI.

Eagles still suck. They beat STL, whopie!

I'm not Tank, that's why he got online to get you off my back about your idiotic conclusions.

But whatever, have fun in your world.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, who else wants to bet he's leaving because his **** riding didn't work anymore?

Sandwhich Is Tank lol Makes sence lol

This makes sense as to why your beliefs should be disregarded. You can't even spell sense.

KSI sure knows how to choose their leaders. **** riders and idiots.

roflmao how many times have i seen this happen? alright i bet ima see these guys leaving makin sum posts in the welcome back section of the boards within 12 months.

ok,

goodbye ksi turned iga ppl

I'm not Tank, that's why he got online to get you off my back about your idiotic conclusions.

But whatever, have fun in your world.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, who else wants to bet he's leaving because his **** riding didn't work anymore?

Wow are you kidding me lol. You need to get a life, if im laughing at this right now it is very funny. I am leaving for my own reasons, and The only people that come to these conclusions are the people like you and erbs. Wow you say I ride peoples **** lol think again. You choose a real good role model in Erbs though let me tell you. Erbs has such a thrilling life he sits on a proxy all day and makes 20 accounts because he has no friends lol. He has got blacklisted to many times to count, and the only reason he isn't banned on this account is because HB D R got tired of doing it. lol Erbs keep sitting here all day posting 7,000 times. have fun.

Love HOLLIST3R