Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI SEVEN 7

New Leadership

KSI xLuNaTiCx 7 Has been doing such a great job at running the show he is the man and will be working right under me. MY *****. I didn't forget Matched as well I am very happy with my new team of leaders.

I do like this ION guy as well yet he is in training and has yet to give me **** but he does have his **** togeather.

Not to forget my old team just to add more great leadership.

A lot of ppl are passing the torch some r trying to start their on thing lol good luck.

My boy Linden is BACK hell yea and KSI DirtyDog 7 who I spoke to for 2 hours last night he will be comming home from Japan for 30 day leave on Friday and spending a week or 2 at my home.

You want a great leader KSI DirtyDog 7 is as good as me. I am very happy to see both of these losers back love you guys and both of you fight for my freedom to talk **** God Bless

In ending if you understood anything I just wrote the new team of leadership is going to help me with my new campaine.

PUTTING THE FUN BACK INTO KSI.

So lets give congrats to these folks and thanks for all your hard work and the great blow:o

Lets start a new topic and come up with new and fun ways to PUT THE FUN BACK INTO KSI best idea gets 1600 ms points.

Here is two for you everyone just in general.

1. Back when i started in KSI it was nothing to join a party of 10 or so people and get them all together and play team training or big team battle..or just a custom game. I know certain people still do this, but everyone is so caught up on their ranks and levels and how important it is to them. So what..if your good your good, if your great your great..but if your not playing with your friends then your a great no-body.

Get about 8 people from KSI, with tags or w/o it doesnt matter, and go into big team. Not only is it a good way to recruit it makes it fun, you get good laughs, rarely is anyone serious about their level in big team.

You get alot out of it. You can hang out with new people, alot of leaders like to play big team, it helps the time go by fast. I know i enjoy it.

2. Lets get more tournaments up and running. We have gamebattles, we have Gathering of Gamers, we have XBL, we have Xbox Connect..What else could you possibly want. Look at MC, they have a COD4 tournament. Lets get a KSI one going. Everyone wants to be good and proove it to someone so lets get a tournament going. Monthly, Weekly, I personally do not care. I have no problem pulling 15-20 bucks out of my pocket a month to get someone Microsoft points to change their name, a subscription of some sort, but i know personally doing it over and over again starts to drain my bank account. I currently have been trying to work this tournament in, trying to find the right days and things like that. I have one in the making, so get people active on the forums and pay attention cause soon it will be coming open to registration.

Thanks,

B1RD FLU

1. Back when i started in KSI it was nothing to join a party of 10 or so people and get them all together and play team training or big team battle..or just a custom game. I know certain people still do this, but everyone is so caught up on their ranks and levels and how important it is to them. So what..if your good your good, if your great your great..but if your not playing with your friends then your a great no-body.

Get about 8 people from KSI, with tags or w/o it doesnt matter, and go into big team. Not only is it a good way to recruit it makes it fun, you get good laughs, rarely is anyone serious about their level in big team.

You get alot out of it. You can hang out with new people, alot of leaders like to play big team, it helps the time go by fast. I know i enjoy it.

2. Lets get more tournaments up and running. We have gamebattles, we have Gathering of Gamers, we have XBL, we have Xbox Connect..What else could you possibly want. Look at MC, they have a COD4 tournament. Lets get a KSI one going. Everyone wants to be good and proove it to someone so lets get a tournament going. Monthly, Weekly, I personally do not care. I have no problem pulling 15-20 bucks out of my pocket a month to get someone Microsoft points to change their name, a subscription of some sort, but i know personally doing it over and over again starts to drain my bank account. I currently have been trying to work this tournament in, trying to find the right days and things like that. I have one in the making, so get people active on the forums and pay attention cause soon it will be coming open to registration.

Thanks,

B1RD FLU

The most unoriginal ideas ever. ^_^

Awards

i agree with putting the fun back in ksi.. lets remember why we bought the game we are playing.. i play halo 2 and i just want to say that sometimes the drama gets overwhelming.. but there are times when we all laugh and play and have a great time.. lets try to focus on playing the game and enjoying ourselves.. try to take one day off from clan ops.. :D

Awards

Here, here. One of the best, ideas I've heard in awhile, and one of the unfortunate truths about KSI as well.

Awards

yeah but sumi, it worked back in the day and we were more like a Family then. If we constantly have people leaving it must not make them feel that way (or they are idiots which is what i would like to put)

either way, it works now because you get good laughs, have fun and you can recruit a bunch of people at a time. I have seen people recruiting 8 people before all from one game. All within the age limits too! (i know hard to believe)

i like your ideas with the forums, just means we have to push the forums so much more on XBL and in general.

Oh, but of course. I realized that like, four years ago; but it's not that hard to say "visit this site" a few times a week.

Xbox.com -> New Message -> Highlight all friends -> Send message.

Takes... two minutes tops.

Awards

i do it like once a day lol.haha

yes we should push the forums, more but i was told when i joined that i would be demoted if i didnt come to the forums, and have 5 non spam post a week lol..eventually the forums kinda grow on you haha

Oh...

But, what about my idea of making the forums more fun by getting rid of the point system? I think having that in place might discourage people from using the forums. Due to frustration, or irritation that they can't have their sigs or avatars.

I think that has merits, and I think that would help with the number of people that use the forums regularly.

Awards

Its intent was to induce spam.

Surprisingly enough, they want it; makes KSI look good, apparently.

I find it to be a load of bs, personally, but whatever.

Awards

spam makes us look "good" because more posts means the forums seem more active.

i agree that the points scare away some new people, but i think it also makes a lot of people more active. they want to edit their sig so they get active and earn the points. and then they are sucked in and stay on the forums more.

also its a nice way to reward people.

--------------------------------------------

my idea for making ksi more fun: give me my own division. :lol: jk jk!

i dont think there is any super cool scheme or idea that will just make everything fun again. all the leaders just need to loosen up and realize that its a game.

here is my idea of how to have more fun in KSI

dont have so many divisions that split people up so then they can play with more members because you need to have ppl in your division taking up space right?

so if you have less divisions and more ppl in that division that play you have a much more fun time

also i would host a lot more tournaments and make up goofy contests such as the funniest screen-shot contest or best forge map of the week contest

the winner can get either MS points of some sort or points on the forums

remember this at the very least though, the more people you have playing increasingly helps the overall fun in the game

if we wanted to play alone we would play campaign :lol:

Hey!

I just thought of a way to make the forums more fun:

Get rid of this point system!

:ninja:

Great Idea I hate the point system :P