KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ANTiShOCK ♣

Squad Lists

*Quoted from KSI Killsteal*

Ok keep track of the members. Ok it is a little then clan but we need it done. It needs to be updated at least once a week. It is the co-founder job to make sure that there squad lists are up in the topic. The squad list should be set up like this.

Squad name = KSI Synthetic Reality 10/20/06

member count of squad = Members:600

game that squad is in = COD 4/H3

Director - 1

KSI DeadlyVenom

Division Leader - 1

KSI Jmoney 7

Co-Division Leader - 1

KSI Ice Cold 7

Founder - 1

KSI JTT23

Co-founder - 1

KSI Six o Two

General - 1

KSI DaProblem20

Major - 1

KSI SINGLETON

Captain - 4

KSI a

KSI b

KSI c

KSI d

Lieutenant - 4

KSI a

KSI b

KSI c

KSI d

Sergeant - 12

KSI a

KSI b

KSI c

KSI d

KSI e

etc.

Corporal - 8

a

b

c

d

e

etc.

Private 1st class - 18

a

b

c

d

e

etc.

Private - 67

a

b

c

d

e

etc.

Thank you for listening, and please make and pin this topic, as it is my job to enfoce this. These topics are only temporary until we get a new site to keep squads updated. Refer to Firestorm Division Forums if you dont understand, or PM me.

sorry if this is off topic, but what happened with that clan.net replacement thing? i forget the site, something like gathering of gamers i think. i'd guess that didnt work out if this topic is about how to keep track of members...

"member count of squad = Members:600 "

I lol'd

sorry if this is off topic, but what happened with that clan.net replacement thing? i forget the site, something like gathering of gamers i think. i'd guess that didnt work out if this topic is about how to keep track of members...

The only way that gathering of gamers could have worked was if every single member signed up on the site. Which isn't gonna happen.

should we post our squad numbers in this area or in our division??

honestly? cmon...

ya i tried that but ppl were liek " OMG no thats wat clan.net's 4" ya no

Tell them that if they have a problem with posting it to talk to either myslef or Apollyon. Thank you for teying though :]

ya i tried that but ppl were liek " OMG no thats wat clan.net's 4" ya no

Sheer laziness. If you have written down who is what rank, then just organize it and there you go.

Awards

it is so easy..just get with your leaders i.e (division leader down to generals during your meetings) go through your sqaud list and label each and every one. then you have an updated list..

its more efficient than clan.net because no only do you learn your memebers you also learn who is doing what the most and such..it will work very well