KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Valient One

It's has been a long time!

Wow K.S.I. how you’ve grown these last few years! Many of you probably don’t know me and those of you I new fairly well you probably don’t / won’t remember me! I had to leave K.S.I. on June 1 2006 for military deployment and relocation and have recently got the chance to get back into gaming. Obviously I can see that there are many changes that have happened and I might add that the new site looks great! When I was in K.S.I., I was a Clan Administrator and at the time we were having a big quarrel with M.O.B. and P.M.S. I am glad to see that the fighting and clan “espionage” has stopped. I also remember when KSI Se7en 7 would send out his voice messages in Halo 2 i.e. “This person is banned and playing with this person will get you banned as well,” I know you all know what I am talking about!  Again I am glad to see that you guys are prospering and I wish you all the best. I will stick around the forums and I hope that I get the opportunity to meet you all!

I wanted to say hi and how are you doings to a few old friends: KSI Se7en 7 aka “KSI Natas 7”, KSI Vanity 7, KSI Adidas, And JTthemarinE. Hope to talk to you all later!

P.S. I am not aware how positions are filled here anymore but if there are any leadership positions available please let me know.

With Kind Regards,

Robert Munoz

G.T. The Valient One

Email – [email protected]

hey where u from robert, just curious, my last name = colom-munoz.

Thank you all for the warm and sincere welcomes. I have not yet been invited to any division or rank within one yet. Do I have to start over from the bottom and fill out an application or what is it that I can do to once again be apart of K.S.I.