Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI Paradise 7

NEW RANK SUGGESTIONS (SENATOR)

NEW RANK SUGGESTIONS (SENATOR)  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

56 posts in this topic

KSI Rank (Senator)

Description: This rank is given to those founders who have been in KSI for at least 6 months or more. Must have leadership skills and have no problem accepting responsibilities as designated by a division or co-division leader.

Requirements: Successful fulfillment of the founder rank and at least 20 weeks in KSI . Promoted by a director or a division leader.

Duties: Working with the co-division leaders and the division leaders to learn how to maintain a great squad and learning how to connect with the other members. You need to be active on ksiglobal.com and forms. You also have power to recruit up to general with permission from division leaders or directors. Take the responsibility dispute resolution within the squad.

Reports to: Co-division leader, division leader, director, or any other higher rank.

Comments: They should take note on the division leaders’ actions and the way they run and maintain a squad.

Symbol on halo 3: Valkyrie (red sword and grey swoosh area)

and the point of this rank is, other than to promote someone?

and the name for the rank doesn't fit the job what so ever.

Awards

and the point of this rank is, other than to promote someone?

first of all we dont just hand out promotions, and the meaning of the rank is to get the founders ready for the division rank, so they can be a better leader and get to take note on how to run and maintain a squad. if u have anymore questions to ask me. my gamertag is KSI Feedback 7

and the name for the rank doesn't fit the job what so ever.

well as long as they do there job then why should the name matter. but if u have any suggestions im open. give me a good name and i might use it.

that's why there's co divisions..durrr

No the co div leaders are there for backing up the div leader. kinda like a president and a vice presadient.

The senitor is a member learning how to run and maintain a division and how to be a better leader and the directors and div leaders are sposed to train him and when the div leader thinks he is good enough to help run a division he gets promoted to co-div leader.

Well the job you describe is what a Division leader should be doing or at least the co-Division leader should train the Founder.

Well the job you describe is what a Division leader should be doing or at least the co-Division leader should train the Founder.

tottaly agree with .nova

if the division leader is doing his job then y have a special rank to his job

basicly what whould be diffrent from them being a Founder and the being "senator" like duties

tottaly agree with .nova

basicly what whould be diffrent from them being a Founder and the being "senator" like duties

well what would be diffrent would be, they would know exactly what do do when they get promoted and they would know exactly how to maintain a division and to be honest theres not a lot of division leaders who train founders on how to be a co division leaders they just hand them the promotion and say congrads. this is going to show them how to be a better leader a better person and they will have more experience.

tottaly agree with .nova

its to show the founder what he will be facing in the future, it will give him a taste and it will give them more experince on how to be a great leader and actully do something. because my old div leader dident train me or anything and some of my nehiboring divs have that problem so i want to help fix it i want to do something.

Well, its their job to do this duty. If they do not do this, then its not "our" fault per say. No need for a new rank, when this is "covered" by a rank already put in place.

Well, its their job to do this duty. If they do not do this, then its not "our" fault per say. No need for a new rank, when this is "covered" by a rank already put in place.

ok. im deleting this post since i have lost this battle.

see ya

KSI Feedback 7

see ya

KSI Feedback 7

wait how do i delete this post???

see ya

KSI Feedback 7

wait how do i delete this post???

awe, look at the almighty 'co-clan' all confuzzld! lol jk, all in fun

why add a rank when you could just teach them from founder?

its prly been said, but im not in the mood to read the topic.

"Never have so few been lead by so many"

Wow...that last reply was harsh and unnecessary.

I think having a rank in between founder and co-div is an idea to be considered. After all there is a lot to learn the higher rank you go up. Being able to completely focus on learning the co-division position while being able to have a co-founder step into the founder position would allow the Senator to learn and assist the co-division leader. This would make stronger squads as well as get ppl ready to move to co-division as needed, even in other divisions. Also the co-founder learns their position better by focusing on teaching the Senator.

What I really love about this post is that we have a Co-Division Leader thinking outside the box and unlike the individual who posted the negative feedback. I think you deserve possitive feedback for getting on the forums and getting active......Flyboy isn't that what we want the members of KSI to do?....Shame on you.

we have too many ranks as it is, this rank isnt needed as we have ranks that already supposed t be teachin founders. 'nuff said.

I'm sorry for coming out harsh, but that is what I believe. This is something that people promoted to those leadership positions should be doing and know.

:\

Nova yours was an opinion stated very well and even though you don't agree, which is absolutely fine...This is america! :o) you were never disrespectful to KSI feedback.

I was referencing Flyboy....his post was absolutely unprofessional, condesending and uncalled for, not at all what I believe KSI is all about. It's ppl like him that make our members not want to post and that's very frustrating. Plus I don't think SE7EN would be very happy with someone who is discouraging ppl to post due to fear of being made to look like an idiot, as Flyboy did to KSI feedback.

Nova yours was an opinion stated very well and even though you don't agree, which is absolutely fine...This is america! :o) you were never disrespectful to KSI feedback.

I was referencing Flyboy....his post was absolutely unprofessional, condesending and uncalled for, not at all what I believe KSI is all about. It's ppl like him that make our members not want to post and that's very frustrating. Plus I don't think SE7EN would be very happy with someone who is discouraging ppl to post due to fear of being made to look like an idiot, as Flyboy did to KSI feedback.

THANKS DRAGONPEARL U ARE THE BEST.

THANKS FOR BEING THERE SEE U TOMMAROW.

hey, why don't you go away? i honestly don't care.

Se7en can care all he wants. hes se7en, but you sir, for comin in here and sayin that I make the forums a hostile place, and that im DISCOURAGING to people? well, your wrong, its people like you that think they are all mighty.

I don't hafta be proffesional, and why wasn't i? i said my opinion, after making a joke to lighten the mood.

idk who YOU know, but most of the new forum members don't come walkin around in a topic about a senator rank.

If this is yet another ploy to get me in trouble. you failed. as have the many before you. kthnxbai.