Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Erbs

swtfu

23 posts in this topic

i'm tempted to save my money and go buy it, but it probably won't happen.

Awards

Took me around five hours and fifteen minutes (straight) on the easiest difficulty (apprentice), which includes sitting there for 30 minutes trying to... do something relevant to the plot, which I figured out I was doing wrong.

I personally think it's worth the buy, but rent it AT LEAST.

Awards

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed... GD Ash u dont get it...

whats a "swtfu"??

A swtfu is an exotic creature found on the eastern shores of madagascar. It is rather docile, unless you steal its pineapple. It favors snipers and brs, and is a lvl 51 in MLG-yes, thats right, 51

^No.

But yes that game looks pretty sick, I'm going to be spending allot of money on new games this Fall. Fable, Fallout, Mercanries, Starwars, Rock Band, and I know I'm missing a few.

It seems like a good rent according to shotgun's 5 hour triumph of the game.

This Christmas I will probably be getting all these games, way after you all have gotten tired of them :).

Awards

Keep in mind it was on the easiest difficulty. I'm running through it on the hardest right now... or should I say, crawling. It's ****ing hard. :P

Awards

I usually never replay the game after beating it, it just isn't the same.

Awards

If you go for achievements *cough* yours truly *cough*, then it's worth the second go-round. The difficulty achievements are stacked, so play through it on apprentice to get used to it, then the hardest one to get the rest of the achievements (the hardest difficulty is locked until you finish it one time).

Awards

GHWT?

I belive he Ment GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR

i may be wrong but Sumi is a Nublet

ANd Star wars is definently a cool game, i played the Demo several times...its worth a download to decide wether or not you wanna buy it

Awards

It's good; beat it in 4 hours and 10 minutes on Apprentice.

The combat should be a little more controllable and the targeting system is a pain sometimes.

I hate snipers.

:]

yeah i beat in about 4 hours or so. but it took me at least an hour just to take down the star destroyer! i was so pissed. literally about 5 seconds away from taking the disc out of the trey and smashing it into pieces. i had no idea what i was supposed to be doing.

also, i thought the finishing moves were weird. its like a half tutorial movie thing where you have to push the buttons when they tell you...

and i also hate snipers! so annoying.