Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sumidor P71

So... I'm pretty mad.

20 posts in this topic

My XBL account didn't renew because the credit card on file had been canceled. Ok. No big deal.

I, being a minor, bought a $25 Visa gift card in the hopes that I could use that to renew it. Could I? No. I need an address to put in, and my home one doesn't work.

Thank you for your inquiry,

Unfortunately we are only capable of registering the zip code so if the merchant that you are trying to order from is requiring a name and or address attached to the card then it will probably be declined. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you have further questions please don’t hesitate to contact us we are here 24/7

Regards,

Vanilla Visa

Customer Care

Dude forgot his punctuation... :P

SO I'm **** up a creek. I'm just glad the account isn't canceled... otherwise I might have to end my life (check my gamercard).

On a positive note, I <3 the new star wars game. Single player ftw. :)

Awards

see, my card was expired, yet i still got charged 50 bucks somehow for an inactive account, i called xbox, and they hid from me for 2 months, then i called again, and they said they had a 60 day rule that i can't get my refund. :( i hate microsoft.

Even if you do make a new GT, just let them know that that account is yours and you want it back... they'll just ask for the info and you give :)

But they can see that I owe then $20. They tried to charge it, but it was declined (of course).

I am not losing this account... I'll get it somehow.

Awards

I'd prefer to do this legally, thanks.

Idk... anyone trust me with their numbers and have $20 to spare? :P

I would've gotten a prepaid subscription, but I can't with an outstanding balance.

Awards

I do not encourage the swapping of CC or bank card numbers. The recovering account idea I do not support either (as his card information, address, phone number, and other info is attached to the account. Microsoft should have some way of going around this, and if all else fails you should be able to go get a 3 or 12 month from your local gamestore (or even places like Walmart/Target) and be able to add it to the account.

Awards

that wont work spider because he owes them money...

its a sheisty situation to get into

Exactly. I would've done that long ago, but it's not allowed.

Besides, half of the information I have on my account isn't real to begin with, as I created the tag quite a few years ago, and I didn't know what I was doing. :P

Awards

I apparently have 45 days before I'm screwed... so I need to find SOMETHING.

just buy a 12 month from gamestop dude....

use the card there

just buy a 12 month from gamestop dude....

use the card there

wont work..he owes them 20 bucks..so buying a 12 month..still makes him owe 20 bucks..therefore, he would be able to create a new gamertag..when what he wants to do, it to keep the one he has now with his 22k gamerscore cause he has no life..RIGHT SHOTGUN?

wont work..he owes them 20 bucks..so buying a 12 month..still makes him owe 20 bucks..therefore, he would be able to create a new gamertag..when what he wants to do, it to keep the one he has now with his 22k gamerscore cause he has no life..RIGHT SHOTGUN?

Precisely.

Awards

im just smart sumi thats all..i think you should go to the local bank and get one of their debit cards where you can put money on there and you could put 100 dollars on it..its linked to you and your address, but when it runs out, you just have to put more money on it..and it works just like a credit/debit card..and everything without the hassel of it tapping into your savings

im just smart sumi thats all..i think you should go to the local bank and get one of their debit cards where you can put money on there and you could put 100 dollars on it..its linked to you and your address, but when it runs out, you just have to put more money on it..and it works just like a credit/debit card..and everything without the hassel of it tapping into your savings

I would if I was 18 and had a checking account (I don't think I can just get a card and put money on it...although that would be nice). I'm 17 with a savings account, which is custodial with my father. I can get an ATM card in his name, but that won't work; even if that would work, I couldn't, because my parents won't let me.

Awards