Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI TechnoHead

KSI podcast

podcast?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 posts in this topic

sry i figured everybody knew what a podcast is lol. ok for starters, a podcast is either a recorded audio(and sometimes video) session that is put up on the internet for people to listen to/or view. they can be downloaded off itunes for free and you dont need an ipod to play them. these podcasts could include news and events such as tournaments, updates to our multiple websites, xbox live info and news. the news team here could also interview some of the many members of KSI and get their opinion on how things are going. they could also include like a member spotlight and go over the top divisions/squads. they can include pretty much anything really. i just thought it would be something cool for KSI to do, as an added bonus, it would get our name out there more. the makers of halo (Bungie studios) started doing podcasts and it worked out great for them.

sry i figured everybody knew what a podcast is lol. ok for starters, a podcast is either a recorded audio(and sometimes video) session that is put up on the internet for people to listen to/or view. they can be downloaded off itunes for free and you dont need an ipod to play them. these podcasts could include news and events such as tournaments, updates to our multiple websites, xbox live info and news. the news team here could also interview some of the many members of KSI and get their opinion on how things are going. they could also include like a member spotlight and go over the top divisions/squads. they can include pretty much anything really. i just thought it would be something cool for KSI to do, as an added bonus, it would get our name out there more. the makers of halo (Bungie studios) started doing podcasts and it worked out great for them.

I think this could be greatly useful for division, squad, and leader meetings actually.

What do you think?

Awards

thats an awesome idea, definately one of the better uses for a podcast if we had one

Would probably be easier than typing up minutes, and would hopefully, in theory at least, eliminate debates about what was said, and also enable everyone to get in on the meeting.

Awards

A podcast could also be used for interviews, it would make them more interesting.

Or, on a side note, maybe KSI internet radio? Set up DJ's and all that for different days of the week. They could take requests and all that.

I was a part of one before and it was really fun =D

I think this could be greatly useful for division, squad, and leader meetings actually.

What do you think?

I think this idea would work great for these meetings as well as what is happening around KSI, it would also help many leaders who have missed the meeting and if possible some kind of system be put in place so Leaders wouldnt abuse this feature!

Awards