Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI Black Rose

Favorite Music Genre

22 posts in this topic

Hey KSI! Pick you most favorite genre of music and see the results published in the KSI PRESS!

If you would like post why you like that particular genre the most and you might see your response in the PRESS!

Thanks and enjoy!

Metal. I'm somewhat open to all types of music, but metal seems to hit me in my soul. Most of the music I can relate to in one way or another, and I often forget about the lyrics because the music itself is so good (depending on the artist, of course). Bands like Slipknot, All that Remains, and Killswitch Engage have proven to be life-savers for me. Whenever I'm in a crummy mood, I pull up iTunes and forget about everything.

Awards

Hip-Hop

I love Music in general but if I had to pick one, it would be Hip-Hop. I like diffrent types of Hip-Hop at diffrent times. If I am in the locker room or on the bus before I game, I always listen to more angry stuff like Wu-Tang, Imortal Technique, Jedi Mind Tricks and that type of Hip-Hop. Although if I am jsut chillin in my room it is more like mellow stuff like, Nas, Pharoe Monch ect ect

I also like Metal like, Rage Against the Machine before games and on the drive to school. Another good chill music is Indie and Regge wich are both awsome. But if I had to chose one it would be Hip Hop.

Slipknots my fav band.

I like all metal, heavy metal, and death metal. ^^

alternative, electronica, techno, metal, rock, jazz, classical

Heavy Metal, Metal, Hard Rock, Rock n Roll, Classic Rock, Gangster Rap, Rap, Blues for myself!

Awards

Rap

Hip-hop

Country

Rock

and cant forget Techno

weird mixture i know but i love it lol

Classic Rock, because it was back in the day were the guitar mattered more than the vocals, and there were amazing jam sessions with amazing bass, guitar and drums. People were the most creative and unique in creating new sounds and revolutionized music still today.