Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI Shadow IX

WWW.TheKSINetwork.com

12 posts in this topic

Yea Im Lost When I Go To The Site How Do I Sign Up

Nevermind Im Big Nub

How do I sign up?

September 18, 2008 10:50 pm

Talk to KSI Ion, he will give you your password.

Only Directors and up are allowed access for right now.

Submitted by: KSI Msanders 7

clan.net got taken down by vice :D

why are there sgts on that new site if only directors and up can be on it? confused!

Okay so you guys all get the point... and remember the past. The first versions of ksiclan.net straight up sucked... we went through 4 versions before actually getting a properly working and good version. Even then, there were things that I couldn't even get Vice to add. Besides that, Vice isn't here and he has taken ksiclan.net from us and now we need something new.

Second, this was not based off of ksiclan.net's coding, this was all brand new stuff. This system is very different that ksiclan.net. The other features for it are still being worked on such as the squad manager (which is all that ksiclan.net was) and there's more to come.

Do not bash something so far in it's infancy.

As for the Sergeants on the site, I believe that the thing about Director's only is access to the site. Not it's members list.

Awards

ya vice gave it to rdg :o

oh and theres already double names on that.. KSI POW is on it 2 times lol

clan.net was much better, why the new setup, its a downgrade

yea cause vice is sorry, 2 are you kidding me if u step back and look at the overall of what we are obtaining in the N2N system and over ESN you would say nothing KSI has or is making is not as good.

We don't do little steps to make stuff better and to appease people we take large steps that no one will understand till it become the hottest thing on the net. This is a repeat of global, and the Networth of global is reidiculous

...what? :huh:

indeed!

i just don't see why vice doesn't get unblacklisted, and we go back to work on portal :\....