Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shadowlurker117

its been too long...(i got new idea)

4 posts in this topic

soooooo i havnt been on xbox live for like 4 months (my apologies to .KSI Red Army KGB. my halo 3 buds...srry ksi slayer)

so what happend was i kinda got out of halo but im thinking about getting back into it.... and i dropped off the grid due to.....its sad but true... i got addicted to WoW (world of warcraft).....

So my new idea is...just throwing it out there.... would be to start up a "KSI W.o.W. KGB" if any of you high up people are looking for new places to expand KSI KGB to... so if interested...go ahead and reply to this and i will send u my tag in wow if you would like to do this new idea....

Peace peeps,

-Shadowlurker117...

if your refering to World of Warcraft..ANBU kinda stole that idea..

They currently have a guild, which KSI MALIKI created, and I help run on Kel'Thuzad, we have prob 20-30 people already within a day or two.

If your interested in checking it out message me

my char name is Eternalstrip : Lvl 42 Troll Rogue..

if your refering to World of Warcraft..ANBU kinda stole that idea..

They currently have a guild, which KSI MALIKI created, and I help run on Kel'Thuzad, we have prob 20-30 people already within a day or two.

If your interested in checking it out message me

my char name is Eternalstrip : Lvl 42 Troll Rogue..

OH 4 real!?!?!?!

lol i had been searching for ksi peeps on wow nd never found any...

but yea im down for meeting up wit u guys on there..

hit me up.... wow name is DarkArkAngel .... lvl 49 blood elf rouge... im on cromaggus :)

Go down to the ANBU section and look at wow..then go down to the PC games one a little farther down and there is another section for it...Check it out..if your interested you can always transfer your char, i know a few people that are doing that. We want to really get this thing going