Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Teh Krush

seriously..

50 posts in this topic

To be fair, that isn't over 1 day. I slept in between posts and such, so its more like 2.

And if you got banned, why are you drawing attention to my post count? Do you want me to get banned as well?

I simply have a lot to say.

Awards

I told you, I'm not banning people for it anymore... I'm not checking that every day like I did in summer, I just don't have time...

But AK47, chill with the spam... that counts how many times you posted within the past 24 hours so it has been "1 day."

Nobody should have over 100 posts... absolutely no reason for it besides your responded to every single topic you can possibly find...

eh, spammers will feel the wrath of flyboy. and get on my msn block list. that should be enough incentive :o

Ah, well, I suppose some of us have to do things to supplement our lack of a life. :P

LOL, Yep your right, i have no life

(Says the guy whose wears sunglasses inside)

I use the forums purely as a source of entertainment to converse with friends and harrass dorks like you because i can...its no different than my real life

i do it fo rthe reaction, if you didnt react i wouldnt do it der de der

and Clash, your a dork too :P

Awards

If you had these shades you would wear them too! I wore them on wendsday too because it was dress like a gangster day for spirit week and I had quite the attire.

whats an msn block list???

a list of people who are blocked on my MSN messenger. kinda self explanatory.

this list is also copied over/from my PM block list :o