Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI SAVIOR 7

KSI SAVIOR 7

69 posts in this topic

So its been about a little over a year since i left. I was Director over KS division. KS was my home when I first returned to KSI..I have been in divisions like XK..the original...XD..SO..and TK.. and of course KS. If you add it all together i was a member of KSI for almost 3 years.. I miss all the cool people i use to hang out with like J3..and COLD and killsteal and shawtty and especially BLK GHOST. Im jus floating around right now..im not in any division, but i am on The KSI HALL OF FAME... But I cant wait to see you guyz

Well it had alot to do with the leadership at the time..And i had alot going on in my life, I just started going to school to become a police officer.. So basically before H3 there was alot of backstabbing to get rank..and I was told by two rogue KSI leaders that I didn't deserve my rank...I talked to Natas and Blk ghost..and I took a leave of absense from duties.. I was surprised to see all my accounts are still active.. But thanx guyz hope to see you online soon. KSI SAVIOR 7

Well it had alot to do with the leadership at the time..And i had alot going on in my life, I just started going to school to become a police officer.. So basically before H3 there was alot of backstabbing to get rank..and I was told by two rogue KSI leaders that I didn't deserve my rank...I talked to Natas and Blk ghost..and I took a leave of absense from duties.. I was surprised to see all my accounts are still active.. But thanx guyz hope to see you online soon. KSI SAVIOR 7

Yet another criminal career...

What is it about KSI that seems to attract police officers?

Of course, since I'm going to school for criminal justice as well, I suppose I have no room to talk.

Awards

Omg! Savior, your on the forums. ^_^ Welcome back. Just want you to know that you will always have a spot to be in any of my divisions if you want to chill or whatever. By the way I gave you some points so that you can change your sig. They added a point system on the forums. This link should explain: http://forums.ksiglobal.com/index.php?showtopic=57933. Glad to have you back.

Saint would leave me out of the people he used to hang with :(

Awards

^agreed with Apoc.

Nice to see you back Saint. To bad i wont be on for a while XBOX once again died and there is no warranty so im screwed.

So its been about a little over a year since i left. I was Director over KS division. KS was my home when I first returned to KSI..I have been in divisions like XK..the original...XD..SO..and TK.. and of course KS. If you add it all together i was a member of KSI for almost 3 years.. I miss all the cool people i use to hang out with like J3..and COLD and killsteal and shawtty and especially BLK GHOST. Im jus floating around right now..im not in any division, but i am on The KSI HALL OF FAME... But I cant wait to see you guyz

hey there nub :D

Sorry apoc and mr matrix , I miss alot of you guyz, and its hard to mention everyone...Sorry to here about your 360 matrix, and apoc you need to hit a brotha up...also thanks tex for the points or whatever...

Haha yea bro i'll add you my 360 is being weird atm so yea i'll try to get on.

Awards

Definitely. I have had four different directors over the three years I was in KSI. I'd have to say that you were the best. Sorry, J3. :P I think that you were by far one of the best leaders, too. I learned a lot from you. KS was fun. ^_^

You kicked one of my friends' friend who did nothing wrong about a year or so ago :(... loser :P

THanX bro...But we gotta chill more...i never see you on anymore..but i do work lame hours..And yes VAPOR i do remember you....lololol