Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Royal

Adobe

12 posts in this topic

I have a feeling their anti piracy system will be quite up to date.

Awards

eh, my ma may or may not be paying for the upgrade :D cause my b-day is the 24th :P

WTF, i just now finally got the whole 3rd suite. biches trying to make me look uncool by making it not the newest and best? ****ers.

10 . All KSI members must understand the list of banned activities which include, but is not limited to: illegal drug use, software and other forms of piracy, fraud, racketeering, money laundering, blackmail, acts of treason, theft, vigilantism, prostitution, murder, illegal sexual activities, slavery, and cannibalism.

People... in short easy to understand terms... I don't want to see or hear about this either. This applies to the forums too.

Awards

Settle down now. There won't be any significant changes besides a little more stability and speed for those on the Intel chips (Mac). There haven't been any new features of worthy mention.

People... in short easy to understand terms... I don't want to see or hear about this either. This applies to the forums too.

they arent talking about doing it. they are stating that it HAS been done. adobe will be doing a lot more to try to stop this from happening. and bird flu just stated that it can be done if you have the right equipment. nothing was said about doing anything

they arent talking about doing it. they are stating that it HAS been done. adobe will be doing a lot more to try to stop this from happening. and bird flu just stated that it can be done if you have the right equipment. nothing was said about doing anything

implying is just as bad. just keep any talk of piracy to msn :)