Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI B1RD FLU

World of Warcraft..

WoW..taste like crack  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just curious to see who still plays out of all our members.

ANBU has the latest division on Kel' Thuzad

if you interested in joining hit myself or KSI MALIKI up with your char name, and we will get you in there

We used to have another division on Kel'thuzad wish you told me before I let my friend play my account and he xfered it.

Awards

damn, well apoc save up 25 bucks or whatever it is and get a transfer back.. lol

we are recruiting now into it, so you may start seeing more people on the forums about it..

i figure..there are 10 million peopel that play this game..each server has like at least 500,000 people..if we got 1,000 people from wow to join thats insane

i had WoW for like a month and then i got bored and canceled cuz it was too expensive to pay for when i nvr played.

yeah i must say..it took me a while to understand it at first, like the first 20 levels blow..its garbage..but then when you start getting special stuff and learning new skills and go kill the opposite alli or horde then it gets interesting..

Wow usually doesn't really work with KSI we tried it before and like the only people who actually came around KSI still were me and like 2 other people.

Awards

I'm getting a new computer hopefully soon and I'm thinking about buying the WoW Battle Chest to play and I decided to be an Undead Rouge do you think this a good idea? Well anyways yeah...

I am a 69 hunter on Thrall but i stopped playing :( Reason was because my friends quit and my comp couldnt handle it good. I might be getting a new comp soon tho and i might start again...

sweet..im glad to see this much reaction to this topic..

let me say again..

WE are on KEL' THUZAD realm. Its a high population PVP if you would like to join. PM KSI MALIKI or myself.

MY char name is eternalstrip

KSI MALIKI's is faelarise

I played WoW I Got To Lvl 32 Alliance Warrior Then I Found KSI Again And Relized It Was Boring And That H3 Was Better

ANBU ftw

i want to make onee with my friend ksi bunny with the gnomes