KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSINight Hawk06

My KSI career

I was in KSI 2 years ago. My clan was KSI Kartel Ks and my rank was general and a very good one. I was outgoing, and willing to do new stuff. I was 10 years old yet i still made the cut. of course it was time for me to go when I was criticized by people of my brothers actions by getting on my acount and sending the whole clan bad messeges cristicizing the not only the indivisul little clan but the whole entire KSI. YEP... I was a celeberty to KSI for being such a high rank yet very low age. Im 11 years old now and i served long enough. Who knows I might be back one day. I do have to thank and reconizing KSIBladejmc, KSI Antonius, And to KSI SAVIOR 7 for making it posible. (My gamertag now is curently

Night Hawk MI6 if you want to contact me)

Hate To Break It To You But Unless Your Grandfathered Back In Age Limits 17

I was in KSI 2 years ago. My clan was KSI Kartel Ks and my rank was general and a very good one. I was outgoing, and willing to do new stuff. I was 10 years old yet i still made the cut. of course it was time for me to go when I was criticized by people of my brothers actions by getting on my acount and sending the whole clan bad messeges cristicizing the not only the indivisul little clan but the whole entire KSI. YEP... I was a celeberty to KSI for being such a high rank yet very low age. Im 11 years old now and i served long enough. Who knows I might be back one day. I do have to thank and reconizing KSIBladejmc, KSI Antonius, And to KSI SAVIOR 7 for making it posible. (My gamertag now is curently

Night Hawk MI6 if you want to contact me)

Your math astounds me, how are you able to only age one year after two years have passed???? Teach me Mr. Very Good One.

Your math astounds me, how are you able to only age one year after two years have passed???? Teach me Mr. Very Good One.

He could've just been rounding up, his birthday could be in a month or so.

yep, as of now, there is no Grandfathering.

The C.O.C states it very clearly.

Age is 17, no exceptions. Hang out, play, chill, but unfortunately, you can not be subjected to the drama for another 5-6 years. :D

Awards