KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flyboy

Well, i can't :(

I can't argue, or fight, or [Edited - KSI Spider 7] out the people that make me hulky :cry2:

for some reason, someone took time out of their day to 'complain' about this topic- http://forums.ksiglobal.com/index.php?showtopic=62294 and my 'attitude in it'

apparently im being 'watched' by a few higher up people, and for some reason like 2 cocreators (that odly i have never met....) added me on msn yesterday, so yeah....

I can't fight with the deserving, therefore, i am practically post neutered for an undisclosed amount of time :(

just wanted yall to know so you didn't think i actually got neutered because im not being a total [Edited - KSI Spider 7] like i usually am.

Kinda happy i didn't get a short suspension, cause i would be bored outta my mind.

<3 yall till then

oh, ps- the person who sent me the PM with the warning, this isn't calling you out or anything, and thanx for the heads up of sorts, you know who u are :)

lol. you shouldnt have posted this!

now people know you cant fight back :P

lol. you shouldnt have posted this!

now people know you cant fight back :P

oh contrare, i can still fight back...just not on the forums ;)

naw, ill take my temper down a couple notches for these coming days...

my only question is.....am i the only one who got 'complained' about in that topic? cause i have some complaints to file then xD

Personally the KSI Feedback guy should be the one in trouble, or atleast demoted for not showing leadership material.

If you can't handle a little bit of criticism then don't make your ideas and work public.

His responses were quite profane and unneeded a simple I don't agree or just walking away would have sufficed.

Awards

can you unblock me on msn? :(

i guess <_<

Personally the KSI Feedback guy should be the one in trouble, or atleast demoted for not showing leadership material.

If you can't handle a little bit of criticism then don't make your ideas and work public.

His responses were quite profane and unneeded a simple I don't agree or just walking away would have sufficed.

i completely agree, i used little or no profanity, and look what i get.... :(

Just drop it, but if you have complaints, suggestions, or questions, I would recommend talking it over with the leaders on MSN, or the Open Door Policy.

Just drop it, but if you have complaints, suggestions, or questions, I would recommend talking it over with the leaders on MSN, or the Open Door Policy.

naw nova, im not starting stuff, just thinking aloud :)

honestly, it doesn't make a diff either way, its not like i actually got banned, so all good

omg me and ashley have so much in common. :P i just read it all too. phunny stuff!

and i agree wif my gaypoc. he goes way off the top and doesnt get in trouble. anyone want to bet how much rank had to do with that? :D

omg me and ashley have so much in common. :P i just read it all too. phunny stuff!

and i agree wif my gaypoc. he goes way off the top and doesnt get in trouble. anyone want to bet how much rank had to do with that? :D

eh, nothin i can do, so let bygones be bygones :)