Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J Pice 7

Contests ... You're Doing them Wrong.

8 posts in this topic

Seeing as no one reads the KSI Affiliates Section ... I'm going to post this here and a mod can close the other topic.

No … The title is not missleading. Arm The Flag will be holding a contest to test out all your photoshopping skills. But a little back story is needed.

A few night ago, whilst playing the Halo 3 with some friends from Buddy System Gaming , there were quite a few incidents where the words “You’re doing it wrong” came up. Friendly banter was exchanged, by that I mean reminded BSG Surgeon about his “amazing” jumping abilities, and the idea was tossed around to make some Motivational Posters out of some of the events that had occurred. My mind happened to work overtime for the first time in a long time last night so I decided to put together this little shindig.

Here are the rules. They are really really simple. All you have to do is create a Motivational Poster with the subtext “You’re Doing it Wrong.” You must be the person who takes the picture, so no stealing pics off various Halo 3 Screenshot sites. Obviously, it must be a Halo 3 Screenshot. Here are some examples of what I mean.

CTF.jpg

driving.jpg

sittingduck.jpg

You are allowed to submit 2 posters. If you want to make it easier on yourself, you can use various sites to make the posters for you as long as you supply the screenshot. At the end of the month, I will be selecting the top 3 submissions and the winners will recieve 1600 MS Points. Submit all the posters here in the thread on our forums by October 1st. Now have fun people and come up with some funny submissions.

If you aren't that great with photoshop ... Don't worry. There are plenty of Motivational Poster Generators on the internet ... Just do some Google searching and I'm sure you will find it.

Graphics probably would've been better since that is where people that use photoshop are at 24/7.