Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VapoR

Raiders coach fired

oh well!! that sucks....

whatd he do?? or are they just firing him because hes not that good??

p.s...i have NEVER watched a raiders game..so i have no idea if the man is a good coach or not

Pretty much Raiders arnt good but you can't fire the players as easy as you can fire a coach. So you fire the coach and see if a new one does any better for you

HB you must not pay much attention to football if you think that...

The Raiders are swarming with Talent on both sides of the ball...

Lane Kiffin is a good coach and if the raiders Fire him someone else will Hire him im sure...He is working with a rookie (basically) Qb and a Oline thats getting better..They played a ehll of a game VS a very good buffalo team, but something just fell apart in the 4th quarter...

Kiffins not allowed to make the descions a normal HC would because of Al Davis...IMO if he is really set on Firing him id wait until week eight...to really find out where this teams at let them get in a groove...Kiffins slowly opening the book for Jamarcus and results are showing...

Im a die hard fan and i am not disapointed in Kiffin watsoever...Davis is just old and has a WIN a now mentality with a young QB...

Awards

Asomungh (not sur ehow to spell) is one of the best DBs in the leageu along with D hall

Their Linebacking crew is young, Fast, and tackle when they run free lead by Kirk Morrison

Zach Miller is a awesome Tight end, and Jamarcus will be good, hes being Developed not just thrown to the wolves

Now, the WR core blows, Javon Walker was supposed to pose a threat, but nope...

Awards

:coffeepaper:

right after the Raiders beat KC too, aint they their rivals?

Shoulda, but didn't.

Oakland is a very odd team.

Like GoKu mentioned, they have the players, just all the players are playing the "ME" game.

Russell can't complete anything,

D Hall, overdoes it and just throws his coverage down the trash,

Javon Walker trying to show something but isn't making the plays,

McFadden is hurt but is decent, although 1 player doesn't make a team,

And that underated corner that is on of the best coverage corners in the league, just doesn't make big plays.

As far as LB, DLine and OLine, I see nothing. Safety, nothing. The backup corners are terrible, they shouldn't have gave up Washington if they were smart, I don't care though, plays for my Ravens :P.

The Raiders have played an iffy schedule.

D Hall got beat by Royal, and the Raiders offense couldn't make plays against the Broncos,

KC, no comment

The Bills, they deserve to lose with that 4th Quarter work-ethic. Showed poor coverage and everything, with that kind of throwing-it-away will never get them anywhere.

If you are going to fire Kiffen, I say do it now, they have a much less, bumpy schedule and still have a chance for Wildcard since there is no way anyone will stop Jay Cutler now... He doesn't make mistakes, or when he does, he gets away with it haha.

Russell can't complete anything--Im gonna go with the Receivers Cant Catch anything because hes hitting em in the hands...

D Hall, overdoes it and just throws his coverage down the trash--He does fine had a pic last game

Javon Walker trying to show something but isn't making the plays--Agree

McFadden is hurt but is decent, although 1 player doesn't make a team--Is a Beast without his Turf toe

And that underated corner that is on of the best coverage corners in the league, just doesn't make big plays. (couldnt spell it either huh lol)

As far as LB, DLine and OLine, I see nothing. Safety, nothing. The backup corners are terrible, they shouldn't have gave up Washington if they were smart, I don't care though, plays for my Ravens :P.

I disagree, Huff is doing better at the Free, still learning i think, Wilson is good...Rout, and Branch are good, Washington couldnt tackle

D Hall got beat by Royal, and the Raiders offense couldn't make plays against the Broncos and Ryan even Admitted that he put Hall in the 3 deep coverage making him vulnerable so not his fault

Awards