Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI R3X 7

Hey There

Since my posts are always way too long, I will make this one short and brief..

Hey friends. As some know, and as most of you don't know, the last few months of my absence was a direct cause of my necessity to work two jobs. I needed to help a part of my family with some financial issues, and to get caught up on things. I am now back to my normal schedule of work and school, which in turn includes my normal schedule with my family here at KSI. As the ending days of my KSI career, I began to seperate myself from the xbl side of the network, while at the same time trying hard to make sure my division would be able to run without me. I am pleased with the people I put time into, and they have been able to make it possible for me to step away from recruiting members and running squads/divisions in order for me to move my focus to other areas in KSI that bring out my strengths. Which are: the business side of KSI, PR, HR..and talking to other companies and enlarging our network by bringing more people just like us together: Affiliates.

With my return starting today, I will not be working with the members on xbl much, but will work closely with the executive leadership of KSI to bring more and better things to us. I look forward to working with you all again, glad to be here as always, glad to be back.

Leo

hey buddy, you know I've always supported you and charity gamers bro, I will support you again, and do what I can. Let's set up a meeting of some sort where I can meet the other officials and leaders managing CG, and we will move on from there.

Yes, it is me..it is really me, whats up Ricer also..long time indeed, no see.talk

Welcome back Rex, havn't played with you for a long butt time. Well I'm gllad that the normality of your life is balanced again. Welcome back!

Goku definately doesn't get to feel the warmth and pleasure of a hug from reximus as long as he is not on the Goku's "Cool People List"

LOL, thats so awesome!!!!

you are in KSI. KSI is apart of me. You being a member in KSI gives me the incentive to wish you a happy birthday whether I know you or not. We have things in common.

hahaha most excellent, it took long enough for me to earn it wouldn't you say? since you and i have probably known each other longer than anyone else that is still here lol. I remember...back in the day, in KSI Element FS...we both fought with each other about who the leader was going to be because we were both executive individuals..lol...that was hilarious

ahh Element those were the days, you jsut hasnt been around Rex thats all bud, me you shotty and RT, or WRX however you know him lol

Vape, his GT hes using in KSI Rtizzle 7

Awards