Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Erbs

Woah!

im guessing this just happened today cuz i havent seen a topic about it.

they like reset the symbol rank things but the # ranks for each game type are still there. they symbol ranks are per game type too.

and they changed some game types up... got rid of ranked big team. which i was thirty something in. wtf. now there is "squad battle" which is 5-6 per team.

overall pretty *** imo. so far.

and i know there is probably a huge artical about it on bungie, but i dont care to even look bc im not about to read a 5 page essay.

EDIT!: lmao! Capi edited the word for happy or homo that starts with g and ends with ay. random!

I was so mad that they took the ghost off of Snowbound. I love to splatter people on that level... energy doors are gone, I really don't like it. The rank system is all screwed, because now you have to play people that are generals and what not. Should have left it alone in my opinion.

Just because they are generals doesn't mean they are good. They could have bought their account. And stop complaining about the shield doors being taken away, that's probably the best thing that could have happened to them.

erbs you didn't see the info they posted on it, in the new games reviews and stuff?

yeah they changed alot, so

1. you cant get boosted as easily

2. you cant suck and actually have a high rank

3. and to piss you guys off

i kind of like that the shield doors are gone. it was so annoying when people would just sit behind that wall in the bottom room of snowbound. noobist strat evarr.

30 new achievments on halo 3 so stop all the complaining.

the post this post was directed at was hidden

They didn't take away the shield doors off Snowbound or Epitaph. They pretty much forged both maps and edited them both, but then changed the names, so the new Snowbound is Boundless and the new Epitaph is Epilogue. Also, the new ranking system is a lot better. It matches you up by Overall level, Overall rank, Individual level and individual rank. So it's a lot more accurate.

boundless and epilogue dont have shield doors.

snowbound and epitaph do.

yeah i played on sand tarp and i was like tarp??? i thought it was sand trap! and then eveyone yelled at me and was like "noob! it is sand trap, this setup is called sand tarp tho." i didnt notice what the difference was...

no one uses elephants anywayz!

ooh! also. i have a question that maybe you or someone can answer. on sand trap heavy is there any snipers anywhere????

yeah standoff heavy has a sniper rifle and a beam rifle in each base. so 4 snipers on that. and 1 or 2 lasers on each base too.

but ive never seen a snipe on sand trap heavy! without the sniper that map is 10 times gheyer... but still like the best map, lol.