Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Erbs

wtf

11 posts in this topic

I havent heard of anything. Did you piss someone off again? Maybe it is the same thing that happens to everyone else, JT's mystical auto ban system.. Try PMing him to see if he can fix it.

Awards

well with JT's "magical" autoban thing, it lets you on the site and then when you sign in it bans that account and you get the board message thing.

i cant even get on the site. when i go the forums i just get the "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" thing.

plus i obviously can sign into my account...

well with JT's "magical" autoban thing, it lets you on the site and then when you sign in it bans that account and you get the board message thing.

i cant even get on the site. when i go the forums i just get the "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" thing.
plus i obviously can sign into my account...

no, THAT is JT's magical autoban

when i was autobanned a couple of weeks ago, i could not get on the site at all. it gave me the same thing about not being able to open the page. if you have his msn, just send him a message whether hes online or not.. bc alot of times he is like me, and just appears offline, and give him your IP address and ask him to unban it

last time i tried to get him to help me he deleted my accounts and made me lose a lot of points. im scared.

This seems to be a common issue. I have seen many a thread about it. Perhaps the settings on the auto-ban need to be adjusted?

ya think???