Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI TwistdNinja

underage

30 posts in this topic

aight, im calm for the moment. Is it true that all underage members are being kicked out?

well they arentt bein kicked out in H2 thats for sure. i have heard some kids that have such sqeaky voices it isnt even funny, bet they are in ksi anyways

aight, im calm for the moment. Is it true that all underage members are being kicked out?

I would not be entirely surprised seeing as the policy has been changed. It all depends on if they are continuing the grandfather clause or not.

Awards

from what ive heard, which is mainly whispers.

There is going to be a cleanout of all the 'granfathered-in' underage leadership. Good Riddens. :D

Can a senior leader enlighten us plz

Perhaps you should take this up on the Open-Door Policy area as this is an important issue, and not by any means spam. But make sure you do it respectfully.

I am not surprised, but I cannot say that I support this. Not because I think we should have under-17's, but it is not fair to just kick them out after they have been incorporated in KSI for so long. That would be a good way to get more enemies and KSI-haters.

Awards

Hm... I see that they closed that.

Seems a bit harsh though...

But makes sense in other ways as well.

Well, hopefully they will post a formal notice of the new policy so everyone is aware of it.

Awards

Perhaps it should be re opened for a senior leader to varify it, not Vapor(no offense Vapor)because they should 100% correct information on it.

Get rid of the kids.

It will be one less reason for moderators to fall back on concerning mentionable content.

:|

Again, Jummy... please... I think I peed myself a little this time... :P

Awards

i don't know what all games ksi supports (i know they support halo3 and cod4) and those are mature games so if a member is under 17 and is playing those games with ksi i think they should be kicked out so we don't seem like hippocrates, i mean if their in our clan for halo3/cod4 were basically saying it's alright for minors to play M rated games.

tough issue tho.

i don't know what all games ksi supports (i know they support halo3 and cod4) and those are mature games so if a member is under 17 and is playing those games with ksi i think they should be kicked out so we don't seem like hippocrates, i mean if their in our clan for halo3/cod4 were basically saying it's alright for minors to play M rated games.

tough issue tho.

Although I used to be one of those kids, I'm now 17 and the wisdom has started to pour into me, and I agree completely. We should not give the appearance that we condone underage "M" gaming.

Awards

It's not a tough issue; KSI has had a policy in place concerning age requirement.

The only issue is the lack of moderation when it comes to recruiting.

The idiots that run around bragging about 'OMG! I RECRUITED 100 PEOPLE & I DESERVE DIRECTOR' are the idiots who showed no discretion concerning a player's age and attitude...

._.

You're right John. I understand that underage users play games outside of their ESRB rating (stereotypically because of their parents' laziness), and they want to be a part of a community, but this is not the place. If they don't like it, tough.

This is another one of those times that KSI has taught me something that I can use in real life. If you don't like something, move on. Don't keep bothering the issue, because you'll piss off one too many people, or the wrong person, and it won't end well.

Awards

tough issue tho.

Thats not true KSI is in other games that aren't rated M

Awards

Thats not true KSI is in other games that aren't rated M

i did say i don't know what all games ksi supports

tough issue tho.

that thread is straight to the point no excuses for getting confused about the age rule now, maybe it should also be put in the board rules

http://forums.ksiglobal.com/index.php?act=boardrules

i know it's in the code of conduct but it doesn't hurt to have it in many places

they shouldnt be kicked out as long as they can prove that they are mature enough to stay in. im sure their actions will set a yes or no answer in seven 7's mind