KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spider

Age Rule Changes

Fellow KSI Members,

The new age rule is that anyone UNDER the age of 17 is NOT allowed in KSI. If you are under the age of 17 you had best behave.

Now for those of you that keep saying "**** KSI" and "This is a dictatorship" and all other crap. "Don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out."

Thank you.

Respectfully, KSI Spider 7 - Vice President, CTO, Global Moderator

Awards

Piss me or any of the mods off on the forums in any way, shape, or form, we have a right to ban you if you are under 17...

To Mods... LEAVE THE TRAIL PLEASE :D

Piss me or any of the mods off on the forums in any way, shape, or form, we have a right to ban you if you are under 17...

I'm with the both of you... I'm sick of the immaturity! <_<

Or close your topics repeatedly, for those of us without extra special powers... <_<

*Loogat my avatar. It represents my mood. Try me.*

Awards

And Sumi, a simple way around that, I think, is to move the topic to a location to where you can suspend the member. :P

Awards

As long as I dont suspend my self again.. I will back you guys up! :lol:

Are you serious? :hah: LOL!! I guess everyone is intitled to be a noob moderator at one piont or another... ask Vap about my noobness. hehehehe

As he says.. I leave trails! :P

.....jokes? lol

The sad truth.

We can die for our country at 18. We pay taxes as soon as we work. We can vote at 18. We can drive anywhere between 15 and 18 depending on where we are. We can look at **** at 18, watch any movies, play any games, smoke, but not drink... <_<

Awards

I think, though, that people sometimes forget that this is not a democracy, and this is not a community bound to be fair or nondiscriminatory.

The leaders can make any rules they want and enforce them. All decisions have consequences, and it is up to them whether the potential positive outcomes of the new rule will outweigh the potential negative outcomes.

Those who are in charge here are in charge for a reason. They have experience and knowledge in these areas, and have a history of making decisions for the better of KSI.

Na, you can join the armed forces at 17 with parental consent.

My point remains though.

Awards

True tha, you always here a bunch of people on this site saying that they were just exersizing their freedom of speech and complain that it is beign taken away from them on here, well this is privately owned website and buisness and they have the right to do whatever they want.

all jokes aside the age thing at 17 is a good idea it keeps the squeekers out of KSI plus hopefully by the time your 17 your mature enouf to be in KSI

Awards

u all are all right on everything i mean if u go to court u are ttrid as a adult but then if u look at this the age to be in ksi is 17 becuase we think its becuase kids are not mature and most of them are not but that goes with drinking people like 18 year olds are not mature to drink all they want to do is to get trash and kids under 17 want to scream but then agine there are people that can handle things but there is a big diffence but i agree with age in ksi but not the age to drink but that is a whole nothing thing

Are you serious? :hah: LOL!! I guess everyone is intitled to be a noob moderator at one piont or another... ask Vap about my noobness. hehehehe

As he says.. I leave trails!

:P

lol, I am going to have to ask about this on MSN later..

But yeah I suspended my self for 24 hours and somehow permanatly revoked my posting priveledges.. After I was unsuspended, I had to fix it! lol

Awards

like i said in the other topic, KSI is a dictatorship. so ppl shouldnt get banned for saying that when it is true...

how do you ban yourself???? lmao! where you trying to haxx0r yourself some super admin powers and it backfired? :P

and oh noez!!1! i just remembered that 4 and 7/12ths is a smaller number than 17! dont banz meh!