KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[KidPhántom]

LHR..

and?

People talk crap all the time. He probably was not in KSI when LHR ws made. And I bet he doesnt say that crap around LHR Loyalty 6 either.

Awards

lol I should talk to tactical and get him kicked... haha. Who would be talkin crap then?

a little too serious much? 10 bucks says his senior presentation is on how much KSI "sucks"!

Awards

Pfft...

I was in GameKrazy about 11:48PM waiting for Halo 3's Midnight release. The place was crowded so i had to ask, "Anyone in here in KSI?!"

There was laughter and found out that a group of 6 where in XGC and the rest just had a general disdain for KSI.

:)

Amusing.

Pfft...

I was in GameKrazy about 11:48PM waiting for Halo 3's Midnight release. The place was crowded so i had to ask, "Anyone in here in KSI?!"

There was laughter and found out that a group of 6 where in XGC and the rest just had a general disdain for KSI.

:)

Amusing.

If it hadn't been fro KSI.. XGC nor LHR would exists.. Funny story though...whenever I went to my first MLG event, I always pictured are rivals as a huge security threat.. Ya know 6 foot 7, 275 pound Debo's. Then when I saw some of them... They were 15 year old pimple face nerds. LOL. I'll give it to them though, they could play fairly well. hehehe :P

I always pictured everyone from other clans to be kids with their parents running around feeding them Gerbers :P