Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flyboy

goodbye

well, seeing as how im probably going to be banned and blacklisted per sanders within the week, i thought i would go ahead and say my goodbyes

Luv yall, you know who you are :)

what a wonderful birthday gift, agreed?

this post has a life span of say 10 minutes or less before it will inevitably get hidden and deleted.

I think that is a bit dramatic. You two had a disagreement, and he has no basis for banning you or blacklisting you, as per the rules for both, but I have a feeling you already no that... <_<

1- i don't know you. so i do not see any reason why you feel you must get involved with my affairs.

2- i have direct words from him saying 'i want him gone', that kinda makes it clear.

3- he needs no reasoning.

*Cough* Unnecessary Drama *Cough*

*cough*go away*cough*

Us arguing and being rude to each other.

i am not arguing, im am merely telling you that i have no idea WHO you are, and i was questioning your reasoning for interjecting. no argue.

and i more meant what the punishment would be.

i am not arguing, im am merely telling you that i have no idea WHO you are, and i was questioning your reasoning for interjecting. no argue.

and i more meant what the punishment would be.

Merely interjecting on your behalf. This is a public forum after all.

I apologize if my support of you not getting banned/blacklisted was unwanted. :huh:

Awards

I am not going to blacklist or ban you so long as you behave. That's all. If you play nice, we play nice. And seriously, happy birthday man.

i guess that depends on what you consider behaving wouldn't it?

Good-Bye.