KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

♥Dragonair♥™

YOU know what

this is probably going to get locked or im going to get in trouble but it rlly needs to be said.

We are going to lose members, and not everyone is going to be happy and others are will probably leave too. People are always going to come and go, and its hard to lose a good leader or leaders or members in general bc we get attached to them. But these are the type of moments where we have to stand strong for the members, and for the old members that leave and have left. Remember what all the members have sacrificed for us to get here now. And some people make a joke of what those people have done by mis using there position, not respecting members, and frankly not caring about the squads or even the people in them. Think of all the old members that were above us and lead us, and they put what they made into our hands. And if these old members came back they would be highly disappointed in us. Its our jobs to hold up their honor, and their work that they have done for ksi. Let's stop fighting and let go of the past, and continue to grow. We're KSI, WE are the strongest and biggest gaming community in the world, and lets not let anyone forget that.

Remember never leave your teammates behind,

And That which does not kill you only makes you stronger.

We are strong bc look how far we have gotten now.

thank you

I believe in you guys, don't give up.

Believe in yourself, and your members.

Actually, I think this is fine... so long as it doesn't get out of control.

I concur.

KSI is a living organization, and it goes through cycles. It will always lose and then gain members, but there is a dedicated core that keeps it alive.

Awards

Nice work Frosty, I complelty agree. We need more of our directors, and members, that think like you around here.

Awsome logic! :)

Let's just fix these divisions and permanent rule maybe maliki shouldn't be allowed in the intro area ;)

ehh...I stop caring a while ago about the decisions higher ups made, I just go with the flow, some people take stuff to seriously, I like to chill in a gaming lobby and not listen to little 5 year olds talk like sailors, one of the reasons I joined KSI two years ago...anyways thats my two cents, if you dislike my way of thinking please send me a PM, nuff said.

Good post Frosty

I think if everything is really going the way you make it seem...

Someone in the postion to make deciscions have made an error in openeing 50+ div with as many Driectors and increasing the higher ranks...cuz all of those who cared and "fought" hard to get where they wanted had what they work so hard for Diminished and handed to people who hadnt done nearly a fraction of what they have...

Just my input...

Regroup (shut down Divsions and Demote people who arent doing their jobs) and build a strong base to move forward....

Good luck

Awards

people.. yall are forgetting one thing..and its kinda important...

its a game. period.

its a gaming platform. period.

anyone who makes it more than that = NO LIFE

that wasn't the point

i was just saying that we need to continue to work together and move on

end of story

Thats Kinda True Ashley But I Get On For My Members Not For The Game People>Video Games I Dont Ever Usually Have That Much To Deal With But Talking Is Fun And Nice Post

its still ghey and stupid and to get THAT emotional about it

If they want to, let them. Who are we to stop them? For all you know, this is their only outlet out of their personal lives and a way to relieve stress.

To everyone: Stop bickering about how much all of this **** is "just a game" already. Jesus.

Awards

topics like this get closed bc people put stupid comments, and it starts fights with other people.

im not going to waste my time on arguing about stupid crap, just come together and don't give up on KSI

Remember what all the members have sacrificed for us to get here now. And some people make a joke of what those people have done by mis using there position, not respecting members, and frankly not caring about the squads or even the people in them.

I agree with Ashley.

People usually stop caring because they've grown up and realized that they should be out bettering themselves in the real world instead of putting so much hope and work into a game and a few random kids.

yeah thats great....not

im not going to lie, im not going to waste all my time on this.

real life is great, and i only do this for members and people i like to talk too.

Yeah its a game but people have turned it into something more its just some people take it more serious than others

yeah thats great....not<br />im not going to lie, im not going to waste all my time on this.<br /> real life is great, and i only do this for members and people i like to talk too.<br />Yeah its a game but people have turned it into something more some people take it more serious than others

It's the same thing it's been for the past few years. It's nothing special.

And those of you newer people who act as if this is one of the greatest things or as if it's something more than it really is seriously need a reality check.