Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

+ClasH+

1.99 gas!

25 posts in this topic

The town right next to me did a $1.99 a gallon gas today! I filled up there and I went back a times like when I lost any gas, that place was mobbed lol. IT was so sick, it felt like 2000 again!

Yeah, it was legit. The station was a Lukoil, it's always like 10 cents below everywhere else around here.

Yeah, it was legit. The station was a Lukoil, it's always like 10 cents below everywhere else around here.

Probably ****tier gas, too.

Awards

So what..1.99 vs 3.61 ill take it!

Hell id take gas cans and go fill them up that day too, turn my garage into a Moltoff Cocktail waiting to Burn!!!! :evil: :dance3:

Awards

Damn... I wish I could have gas that cheap. $3.70 is the cheapest place I've seen around here in prolly a year.

Man, I remember the good 'ol days... Fill the tank with $20, and race all night... lol Gas is too expensive these days to race on the streets. That, and I dont need to be getting my only mode of transportation totalled...

yeah, well around here its over 4 bucks. I hate all of you.

Yeah well you'll love this. One gas station in York, PA had gas for 37 cents a gallon a few day. One guy filled his tank for just over 6 dollars. Nobody sponsored it. The cause? Human Error. And nobody got in trouble. Somebody put the numbers in wrong that day and the pumps were set for 37 cents a gallon. Where the hell was I that day...

Awards

Yeah well you'll love this. One gas station in York, PA had gas for 37 cents a gallon a few day. One guy filled his tank for just over 6 dollars. Nobody sponsored it. The cause? Human Error. And nobody got in trouble. Somebody put the numbers in wrong that day and the pumps were set for 37 cents a gallon. Where the hell was I that day...

...I want to vomit now.

Awards

If I saw gas prices like that around here I'd probably squeal like a schoolgirl, that's how amazed I'd be. But, miracles like that don't happen here in this town.

But seriously, I would've bought about 200 gas tanks and went back to fill them up.

Exaggeration? No.