Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI SEVEN 7

Change Has To Be Made

117 posts in this topic

Change Has to be made.

Due to industry changes, new laws coming down the pike, government studies and research on Microsoft's part. Not wanting to be a lab rat I have taking upon myself to diversify KSI. To define what i mean by diversify, we have created a lot of different forms of KSI in different areas, without our leaders even knowing what we were doing so, I mean we have taking parts of KSI and spread them out so we were not a lab rat anymore.

We did not tell anyone what we were doing but we did keep our people together of like mind!

Don't think for a minute that we don't have IDD all in these new clans, because they will fail without my leadership, strategic leadership to take the time to put people in place for when the time is right to pull the people we want back into KSI.

To break it down a little more, it is being said, again, this time by the powers above me, that adults are directly and indirectly, a threat to children. The study that I became a part of, in other words put my 2 cents in. The number one determination that scientist, children experts and Microsoft, are wanting to show, is the program like ours, where and they worded "different people get to be famous."

Programs like ours and others like ours are being targeted, showing that this is very disruptive to children s life's, I have worked with the MIT professors to prove that the statistics were off, and when i proved that the statics were down with video games conjunctive with violence, i pissed off the government.

Yes guys i was the one who helped prove it, Myself, MIT and Old man, we proved that they were wrong.

Now that I have pissed everyone off i have people SWARMING me trying to prove me wrong

When you are an expert in a certain field this is what happens, i apologize that KSI has to suffer for this, my intention was only for the good of gamers, I apologize for all the long hours we have put in, for children, just to keep them out of our hair and out of our way, its all a loss.

So with my apologies said and my thanks to everyone that has stuck by me through thick and thin lets put some excitement in the new program.

We will NOT allow kids, no if and or buts, that's what got Old Man, because I said we can't have kids in KSI to keep everything organized. Old Man decided to overturn my decision to give kids another chance which turned into another and another and another. And we are still having this crisis on my hands, I said NO more chances. I am only trying to protect us adults from ourselves, we should be able to come onto an environment that is free from children that are not supposed to be in our environments to begin with. Now they are victims, how they are victims when they are not supposed to be here?? Everyone is trying to prove how the children are being victimized by us adults, if you search hard enough you will find they try to show that we are victimizing these children.

My intentions aren't to get rid of these little kids that give us heartaches, but just to get rid of the children like the hackers and cussing us out.

Look I have worked for years to develop after school programs for children to NOT choose to go down the road, that 9/10 thay choose to go down, which is hack into our account ECT, but i am at my wit end, I don't want them around us its not fair to them or us that we are in an environment together, the LAW says they cant be here.

But because their parents are breaking the law we are victimizing them? I will stand up for what is right an what is wrong, I don't think its fair or right that because once again, if you are underage your a victim, overage you are a pervert. I don't believe that is true.

I have seen very little of that and i have worked with the law enforcement to protect the kids, as far as bad language, as far as things kids shouldn't hear, they should not be in our environment, the new program that i put before you is "Friends and Family." I have someone that has ran this for over 3 years that is writing it up, when done I will post it here, then post it public to see what you guys think and if any changes to it are needed. I consider her an expert in this area because it is the only programs she has ever ran for me.

In the study, it says that the other types of groups that there are, it states in the study that kids that aren't in the big online communities tend not to ever know anything about it and hang out with there friends in real life on line. The future is being painted that this is what is best for kids, so i will take the lead and let them. Hoping that they group together in this fashion, yet i have never seen this in 6 years but the study says I will never see this because these kids have nothing to do with us!

I hope them the best, but I am not going to be a lab rat any longer, especially when my members start to become the lab rats for this study. In the post that was last edited, I said I would take the bullet for these kids, now I am saying that I wont, but I will take the bullet for KSI. Seeing changes in the market that we all have to make without choice, and being able to predict these change and know what is coming to us, it is responsible for me to tell you, so you may decide on your own whether you want to stay with the people who will be without children or go off on your own escapade while we further our community into an intimate setting.

I would like to thank everyone who has stuck by me for all this time, I am very sorry for my studies in KSI. It saddens me that leadership has become dictators that start abusing others, I wish all of these groups the best of luck , and I only pray they will keep up with my study.

If they don't they might have picture painted of them that is real ugly.

Th e information contained in this document represents the current view of KSI on the issues discussed as of the date of publication. Because KSI must respond to changing market conditions, it should not be interpreted to be a commitment on the part of KSI, and KSI cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information presented after the date of publication. This document is for informational purposes only. KSI MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN THIS DOCUMENT. Complying with all applicable copyright laws is the responsibility of the user. Without limiting the rights under copyright, no part of this document may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise), or for any purpose, without the express written permission of KSI. KSI may have patents, patent applications, trademarks, copyrights or other intellectual property rights covering subject matter in this document. Except as expressly provided in any written license agreement from KSI, the furnishing of this document does not give you any license to these patents, trademarks, copyrights or other intellectual property.

Goodluck to all

Sianora *******

2008 C45777-A

This has been the biggest headache we have ever have to deal with. After all the years of hiding your area his expertise, you are now revealing it to save the people that have helped you along the way. If you will read the links provided below, you will see all that he has been through and the battles that he has fought for us. He has put our members above himself in order to protect this very community that we have spent so much time and effort building. Due to 'certain agreements' that have been made, Bill can not even show his work or the work of those against him. I however can. Certain organizations have tried to turn us into their lab rats and we are not going to put up with it anymore. Right on, Bill. No longer will they make us their *****. All of the people who have left to start their own versions of KSI, good luck and don't think for a second that IDD and "the powers that be" isn't over there won't shut you down. KSI we must pull together, we must stand strong, and we must NOT be intimidated. Let's go out there and show them who KSI really is.

http://download.microsoft.com/download/2/8...0Playground.pdf

Thank you for your time,

Mike Sanders

Vice President & CTO

KSI GLOBAL GAMING NETWORK

Awards

Sigh, while I am having trouble understanding exactly what you are saying, the point seems to be that there are more reasons than what some may suspect for keeping children out of this organization. Is that correct, or am I way off base here?

Awards

it's actually something that we didnt intend for many people to quickly obsorb and really catch but for the right people to read it and for them to get the point lol

it's actually something that we didnt intend for many people to quickly obsorb and really catch but for the right people to read it and for them to get the point lol

Ah... I mean, I am fairly intelligent, but I am just not quite understanding the content of the post. Oh well. I suppose you have to have had certain information to truly understand.

Awards

which dictator left? :huh:

oh, old man? he said he wanted to give the kiddies more chances, and overturned natas's say on it.

whats IDD?

--------------------

so basically some organization is trying to say that communities like KSI are to blame for screwing up kids (instead of the parents who let them have M rated games), and natas tried to prove them wrong and got us involved. now kids have to go. this is supposed to scare people to stop recruiting underage kids... but for a bigger reason than the leadership simply not wanting headaches from the "squeakers".

the target your talking about is leaders who allow kids into KSI?

what new age limit??? its always been there, lol.

it is just now supposed to be enforced harder and taken more seriously again. no more new ones in, any in screw up - they are gone.

it used to be a person over a certain rank (i think it was director) could give permission for underage kids in, BUT if the kid screwed up and showed great signs of immaturity, the leader who permitted them would be demoted and punished. unfortunately the ladder of that rule was never enforced, so more leaders let more kids in. then it got to a point where the leaders werent even consulted, people just wanted their recruits.

so im pretty sure the whole grandfathering in from a higher rank is gone too, correct?

what new age limit??? its always been there, lol.

it is just now supposed to be enforced harder and taken more seriously again. no more new ones in, any in screw up - they are gone.

it used to be a person over a certain rank (i think it was director) could give permission for underage kids in, BUT if the kid screwed up and showed great signs of immaturity, the leader who permitted them would be demoted and punished. unfortunately the ladder of that rule was never enforced, so more leaders let more kids in. then it got to a point where the leaders werent even consulted, people just wanted their recruits.

so im pretty sure the whole grandfathering in from a higher rank is gone too, correct?

Has it? You forget that I was forced to take an involuntary leave of absence from all internet and social activity for awhile. Back when I was active before, this was not the case, so my mistake. But the radical nature of the new enforcement codes, I think, had people guessing there were ulterior motives... <_<

Awards

there has always been some form of an age limit in KSI. it was dropped down to 14 years old for a summer, i think that was in 07. the age limit has usually been at 16 tho. but an age limit has been in place for at least 3 years straight i think. people just broke the rule so much that you probably werent aware of the rule.

there has always been some form of an age limit in KSI. it was dropped down to 14 years old for a summer, i think that was in 07. the age limit has usually been at 16 tho. but an age limit has been in place for at least 3 years straight i think. people just broke the rule so much that you probably werent aware of the rule.

Oh no, I was aware of it, but, when a rule is not followed, is it really a rule at all? A rule only remains so if it is obeyed and enforced. ;)

Awards

which dictator left? :huh:

oh, old man? he said he wanted to give the kiddies more chances, and overturned natas's say on it.

whats IDD?

Identify [Dentain?] Defuse. Not really sure on the first D. IDD ranges from about two things I guess. One group sits in KSI overlooking and quitely watching members and there fileshares. The other half of IDD is sitting in other clans quitely building there ranks so when/if the time is right and necessary they would destroy it in one way or the other; exp: Deleting silver tags; Rumors/Lies; etc... What KSI doesn't get is that alot of people make clans or communities tottaly opposite of KSI or atlest thats there main objective. They don't like the way it is run either that be they think the leaders are dictators, they don't have the time or don't find it rewarding or personal problems. I guess the only reason why IDD exist is because KSI is afraid that the opposites clan will rub onto KSI members and the result being loss of members causing them to leave etc...Hence the blacklist to stop the spread of those ideas and so forth. Just think of KSI as Britian in the 1800s and those other clans as the colonist. IDD are the loyalist and people who left are the patriots :D.

Identify [Dentain?] Defuse. Not really sure on the first D. IDD ranges from about two things I guess. One group sits in KSI overlooking and quitely watching members and there fileshares. The other half of IDD is sitting in other clans quitely building there ranks so when/if the time is right and necessary they would destroy it in one way or the other; exp: Deleting silver tags; Rumors/Lies; etc... What KSI doesn't get is that alot of people make clans or communities tottaly opposite of KSI or atlest thats there main objective. They don't like the way it is run either that be they think the leaders are dictators, they don't have the time or don't find it rewarding or personal problems. I guess the only reason why IDD exist is because KSI is afraid that the opposites clan will rub onto KSI members and the result being loss of members causing them to leave etc...Hence the blacklist to stop the spread of those ideas and so forth. Just think of KSI as Britian in the 1800s and those other clans as the colonist. IDD are the loyalist and people who left are the patriots :D.

Are you suggesting that KSI plants people in other clans?

Awards

Wow, that was quite the post Bill...

I dont think it will happen in my opinion, cuz as i stated before in the other forum...As long as Ranks are earned by Recruiting...they will recruit womever wishes to join regardless of age...I ran into a 9,12,15,and 2 16 year old sthat were just recently recruited into KSI within the last week...

And im never Ever online...No offense to the Kids, but I cant wait to see what KSI will be like with a Strict Age Limit...

I might jsut come back :lol: oh and if i get my shirt!

Awards

So i'm out ? im only 16 -_-

Sigh... <_<

The next time I have to quote this article, my head is going to explode.

Fellow KSI Members,

The new age rule is that anyone UNDER the age of 17 is NOT allowed in KSI. If you are under the age of 17 you had best behave.

Now for those of you that keep saying "**** KSI" and "This is a dictatorship" and all other crap. "Don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out."

Thank you.

Respectfully, KSI Spider 7 - Vice President, CTO, Global Moderator

Piss me or any of the mods off on the forums in any way, shape, or form, we have a right to ban you if you are under 17...

To Mods... LEAVE THE TRAIL PLEASE :D

Basically no new recruits, and a technical way to get rid of most of the under-seventeens left in the clan. But, behave, and you'll be fine until you turn 17. B)

Awards

Alright then I have put alot of money and time into KSI to make it the best I can.

But if that's the case see you later KSI thanks for all the good times I will return in 1 year :)

Alright then I have put alot of money and time into KSI to make it the best I can.

But if that's the case see you later KSI thanks for all the good times I will return in 1 year :)

What on earth are you talking about? If you're under 17, and you behave, you are allowed to stay...

Awards

I feel like in more 4 years or so in KSI I have been a lab rat untill I recently turned 17.

Grr Natas I hope you didn't make me a lab rat.

Awards