Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI AK47sForAll

The Decimations?

16 posts in this topic

Seems like every other topic I see lately is someone stepping down from a position of high power or authority in KSI. It is sad, and it makes me wonder why. I realize that everyone has their own reasons, but, it is becoming an issue. Leader after leader, clan directors, leaders, even the lower level positions seem to be being vacated these days. It makes me wonder what is going to end up happening with the lack of leaders, and how the newer ones being appointed are going to be able to fill so many vacant shoes...

Awards

There Stepping Down Because There Intrsets Arent With KSI's Anymore As For New Leaders Should Be Prepared To Take The Older Leaders Place

yeah its a good thing trust me. its so much better for them to leave and let someone who actually wants to be there do the job. if they arent happy or dont have the time then staying only hurts KSI.

yeah its a good thing trust me. its so much better for them to leave and let someone who actually wants to be there do the job. if they arent happy or dont have the time then staying only hurts KSI.

I suppose, but what alarms me is the number of people who are no longer happy in KSI all of a sudden...

Awards

Another reason you be seeing it more, is its that tiem of year

KSI Goes through its Phases...Summer we get HUGE, shrink during Fall...Grow Some more in the Winter, and then shrink again in the Spring...

As school goes we go..

i mean "IT"

Almost forgot i wasnt in KSI anymore lol

Awards

Another reason you be seeing it more, is its that tiem of year

KSI Goes through its Phases...Summer we get HUGE, shrink during Fall...Grow Some more in the Winter, and then shrink again in the Spring...

As school goes we go..

i mean "IT"

Almost forgot i wasnt in KSI anymore lol

Yes, you just troll. Professionally allegedly. :P

Awards

It's disappointing to see so many just leave.. Why do all the work you did for KSI and then just leave. I understand some of the reasoning for people leaving but you should really think about the reason and is it a good enough reason to leave behind some friends and clan mates. It is sad to see leaders that people look up to just up and go.

It's disappointing to see so many just leave.. Why do all the work you did for KSI and then just leave. I understand some of the reasoning for people leaving but you should really think about the reason and is it a good enough reason to leave behind some friends and clan mates. It is sad to see leaders that people look up to just up and go.

My thoughts exactly. I know that things run in cycles, but you must admit, the age rule enforcement policy, coupled with the start of fall, have made the decimations worse than usual... <_<

Awards

Yes. There was people complaining about younger kids though also and some people quit because of all the younger kids. But there is also a lot leaving because of the new focus on this issue. I don't think they understand if your already in you can stay just don't be immature and annoying. I don't understand why it goes down like this but I guess this is how Natas wants it to be.