Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sumidor P71

Uber 1337 SK1LLZ

Warning!
The story you are about to hear is extremely dangerous, and should not be attempted by anyone, at any time, unless on a race track, and while taking safety precautions.

Ok so... a little side-note. I never knew that Lamborghinis existed in NJ... hmm.

So I'm driving down Rt. 202, going home from work... and I see a white Lamborghini Murciélago... "****in' sweet!", I thought to myself. I pulled up right next to him.

--I was driving our Chrysler 300 today... imagine a tank with a sunroof--

So we're the only ones at this stop light... I look left to him, he looks right to me... he does his little "vroom vroom", I do my little "vroom vroom" (and thought to myself "Oh my god... there goes $20..."). Light turns green. I take off, thinking "HAH! I got this!"... no, not really. Apparently he took his time as he shifted. Two seconds later *claps hands* VROOM! Gone. I honk my horn and wave out the window (positive manner), he flashes his lights in acknowledgment.

Probably the highlight of my life. I have never raced ANYONE outside of a video game... but it was pretty sweet.

HOWEVER. It was very stupid of me, and I do not condone what I did, nor encourage it. Think before you act, kids.

Awards

I actually saw one earlier in June when I was driving back from Milwaukee when we had the big floods and I had to go through like a 3 hour detour lol.

If you've never raced anyone at stop lights you need to get a little bit more riskay cause most likely nothing is going to happen if you know how to control your car.

How did he flash his lights at you when he was infront of you? I'm thinkin he just tapped the brake to slow down nub :P... and waving to him was a noob move too lol

Good story to laugh out though :lol:... ily.

lol nice.

I told you racing was fun! I've only raced a stranger a few times and it's more fun then with friends haha

Yeah, I saw a ton this summer all in one day in North Harbor ME(people like Johny Dep, Orlando Bloom, big company CEOs, Bill Gates has a house there, yeah, you get the picture)I saw all these Rolls Royces, Lamborghinies, Ferraries, and so on and so on. I felt like my car was underdressed compared to all of them(06 Mustang)

I also saw a few Lamborghinies this summer, and every summer at Rye Beach NH and at Cape Cod MA, we have a beach house at both of them, there were SO MANY nice cars, I almost cried.

Also, when I was like 14 in NYC I saw a Zonda which there are only two of them in the US, it was amazing.

Sumi, atleast the guy was nice enough to give you hope lol

How did he flash his lights at you when he was infront of you? I'm thinkin he just tapped the brake to slow down nub :P... and waving to him was a noob move too lol

No no. It wasn't real bright out, so I saw him flick his lights on and off (headlights and taillights). With nobody in front or behind him, I assumed it was towards me.

Awards

Christian, I hope you're not talking about an Integra. ITR should stand for something like Incredible Torque Rocket.

Nah, he's a doctor. He takes painkillers instead. Like that House guy.

haha

yeah mayne! im boosted 34 psi, stage 3 cams, and cold air.

own that foo!

[just kidding...ITR vs. Lambo...im dead]

I did the same thing Sumi, except the other guy was in a Ford GT and I was in my old car ('95 Chevy Corsica, hah)

Easiest way to win: act like you are going to sideswipe him, he WILL move his precious car out of the way....victory for you.

yea i think 34 is a lil too much as well but the engine's handled it good so far

That's because you can't notice it slowly diminishing, and eventually dying.

well it was around 22ish, but i wanted more...so i had my friend do it. prolly not a good thing...

you boosted?

Well I'm 15, but my brother did. He put in an order for twin turbos two days ago. He has a 350z. I can send you specs if you want, but I really don't feel like posting the link to it. Unless you want me to, of course.