KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spider

Goodbye...

... to all of you people who can't handle change or feel that KSI is going in the wrong direction. Good ridance and please don't burdon us with your goodbye topics. Elite's old topic has been floating around and Linden has posted it a few times in several goodbye topics.

So to all of you who are planning on making a goodbye topic or leaving. Goodbye. I'm sorry people can't accept change.

Your's truly,

KSI Spider 7 - Vice President, CTO, and Global Moderator

KSI Global Gaming Network

Awards

Ehh, its their choice :\

(to make topics)

But to be honest, this place got really weird as soon as that "testing" thing came up 0.o

:lol:

Elite's old topic has been floating around and Linden has posted it a few times in several goodbye topics.

***** please! I post it in every topic, or sometimes gaypoc beats me too it. ive never seen linden post it ever.

I think we should make a topic with a list of people that are leaving, pin it, and people can just reply and say "*raises hand*" and they'll be added to the list.

It's bs people. Stop becoming a director if you're going to leave! Jesus.

Just posted that in the director's section.

Awards

This is just my speculation, but when most people get director, they probably don't think "Hmmmm, I wanna quit now."

I feel People Have the right to post a good bye to there Divisons If they wish to.
Also I thought Spider was Leaving LOL Im Glad to see thats not True. :P

I guess I just know spider to well to know he wouldn't post a goodbye topic.

And yea wtf I was like the first person to ever start posting Elite's so you had a bad day thread in all the goodbye threads. :(

Awards

No they are more then welcome to post in their forums division, and they are more then welcome to say goodbye we are just trying to accomodate them better by giving them a landing place to post them all!

Post them all in the awards section and then lock it real quick so no one can see it showing how much we care.

Awards

And he refered to me because i put to BIG post about it in the Director and SNR and closed them thats why mine was readily visible althought i did first see them from erbs

and we should also STOP signing all our posts with our ranks and **** or I'm going to start doing it all the time.

KSI Apocalypse7

COOOOOOTIO / Co Crematoria /Most Pinklisted Member

KSI GLOBAL GAMING NETWORK

9/27/08

Awards

I concur: We have a "Welcome Back" section on the forums that they will all, most likely, be comming back to in a few day/weeks.

Why NOT have a "I'm Leaving, Goodbye" section??? And the moderators should be on top of that section to make sure that as soon as the person makes their lil thread, posts their lil posts, tells everyone their sob story of why they are leaving... life's so unfair.. blah blah blah.. it should be closed so that noone else posts in that thread. There. They have their lil "pity me, boo hoo" post. We give them that, one section, one post. The End. It doesnt need to be discussed any further than that.

I viewed spam forums and saw Spider's goodbye thread and I was omg! sweet.

Opened and I cried.

Damn you spider for playing me a fool.

<3.

Don't </3 me.

I viewed spam forums and saw Spider's goodbye thread and I was omg! sweet.

Opened and I cried.

Damn you spider for playing me a fool.

<3.

Don't </3 me.

SAME!

i was like 'sweet, now i don't hafta make that orange amps sig!' :P jk ill get it done sooner or lata :S

and we should also STOP signing all our posts with our ranks and **** or I'm going to start doing it all the time.

KSI Apocalypse7

COOOOOOTIO / Co Crematoria /Most Pinklisted Member

KSI GLOBAL GAMING NETWORK

9/27/08

I agree, it's annoying and no one cares what rank you are.

oh damn spida i thought your were really leaving damn and i wanted to take your rank the minute you left ish well maybe next time good topic YaDiG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awards

... to all of you people who can't handle change or feel that KSI is going in the wrong direction. Good ridance and please don't burdon us with your goodbye topics. Elite's old topic has been floating around and Linden has posted it a few times in several goodbye topics.

So to all of you who are planning on making a goodbye topic or leaving. Goodbye. I'm sorry people can't accept change.

Your's truly,

KSI Spider 7 - Vice President, CTO, and Global Moderator

KSI Global Gaming Network

If you don't like their last goodbyes then just hide or delete the topics and posts.

You mods seem to be good at doing that...

silly tank! always being a rebel.

and i agree with apoc and lezzy. put that **** in your sig if you care instead of posting it every time. thats what a sig is for. so you can sign each post. without actually signing it each time. dumbasses.

Whatever Erbs. You, Tank, and I already cleared that up.

Anyways, yea the signature of your "rank" in a post is idiotic. Again, too many of you KSI people take this "rank"/"leadership" thing way too seriously.