Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI LILBIGMAN

Leaving KSI

I would like to thank all of you. I have made some good friends and alot of friendships that will never be replaced. It has been a fun 3 years in KSI. Starting as a private and working myself up to a Leader and beyond. I have reached all my goals I set for myself. But my life outside of KSI has taken my first and most priority. Bills, job, my children and a ex wife that keeps sticking it to me. I would like to say there has been alot of things happen here in the last few weeks that i have not agreed with, and i have voiced my concerns. But with change comes more rules and if you want to stay in a Communtiy like KSI you have to follow them. I hate looseing any friends I have and have had. And I hate to think that if there is a bad friend to another you must loose that person also. Im 41 years old. And the friends I have in real life can never be replaced, and I dont believe i should have to replace them in the gaming world either.

I ask myself where the game went? It used to be fun all the time then it became work. I dont mind working for anything in life. And I have proved that to myself. Remember Guys and Gal's that it is a game and several people take it beyond that. Are they having fun? only they know our have gotten lost in themselves with the power they have obtained. So with all that said, Im going to hang out with everyone. Again thankyou to all. Your Friend if you decide to keep in touch, and if you dont good luck to you also.

Respect to all.

KSI LILBIGMAN

Not leaving anyone just taking care of my life Brother...

...*chokes on vomit*

Another thread.

lol.

<_<

My sentiments exactly.

... to all of you people who can't handle change or feel that KSI is going in the wrong direction. Good ridance and please don't burdon us with your goodbye topics. Elite's old topic has been floating around and Linden has posted it a few times in several goodbye topics.

So to all of you who are planning on making a goodbye topic or leaving. Goodbye. I'm sorry people can't accept change.

Your's truly,

KSI Spider 7 - Vice President, CTO, and Global Moderator

KSI Global Gaming Network

Awards