Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HB D R

Obama FTW?

98 posts in this topic

Yeah I made a topic just on this stuff. Lets keep the chat just to see stuff below and use the other thread for in general. I want to see some Obama supporters responses and they dont respond to my stuff in the other thread soooo......

Obama's proposed budget is 60% larger than any one year Federal spending increase, ever.

Obama opposes offshore drilling to reduce gas prices.

Obama kept infanticide legal in Chicago by opposing the Born Alive Infants Protection Act.

While in the Illinois Senate, Obama simply voted "Present" more than 100 times.

Obama had only been sworn in as a U.S. Senator for 143 days before he launched his presidential exploratory commitee.

If elected, Obama has stated that he will, withough precondition, meet with nations that sponsor terrorism.

Obama told reporters that he would not wear the American flag pin.

Obama has been supported by, been friends with and served on the Woods Fund beside Bill Ayers, an unrepentant domestic terrorist who helped bomb government buildings in the 1970's and made inflammatory anti-American statements in the wake of 9/11.

Obama has been praised by Fidel Castro.

FARC terrorist communiques revealed that they all hoped Obama would win the presidential race.

Obama has been officially endorsed by North Korea's Kim Jong Il.

Obama has been officially endorsed by the terrorist organization, Hamas.

Obama states in his book The Audacity Of Hope that he attended a muslim school in Indonesia.

Obama's mother was a caucasian agnostic.

Obama's father was a Kenyan Muslim.

Obama's stepfather was an Indonesian Muslim.

Obama's half-brother Obongo is a Muslim.

Obama traveled to Kenya to support relative Raila Odinga's bid for presidency. When Odinga lost, his supporters murdered hundreds and burned down a church full of women and children.

Obama claims to be a Christian.

During the Democratic Primaries, Obama publicly referred to faith as a crutch for "bitter" people.

Obama sat under the teaching of Rev. Jeremiah Wright for over 20 years. Wright also married Obama and his wife and baptized his children.

Rev. Wright published articles written by Hamas militants in the church bulletin, implied that America brough on 9/11, claimed that the government created HIV as a weapon to be used against the black community and shouted "God Damn America!" from the pulpit.

Obama's key slogan is "Change you can believe in".

As a senator, Obama wrote letters to officials, supporting his patron Tony Rezko's bid to get 14 million from taxpayers to build apartments.

Tony Rezko raised $250,000 for Obama's campaign before he was convicted on 16 counts of bribery and fraud.

Obama has repeatedly made false statements about his family history.

Referring to Obama's candidacy, Obama's wife Michelle stated, "For the first time in my adult life, I am proud of my country".

Michelle Obama has publicly stated that America is "Downright mean" and "A nation of cynics, sloths, and complacents".

http://www.nohussein.org/

Hence in the other topic I said feel free to look up any of these facts on google and they can be confirmed on other websites ;)

Something I find interesting about the posts is that while some of those statements make it appear as if the site is attempting to be unbiased, it clearly is, in at least some respects. Some of those things are not big deals, some are. That is all I will say on the subject.

Awards

Well they way I see it is those little things that seem they don't matter just prove that he is lying about his family, religion, and who knows what else. It doesnt clearly come out and say it is a negative thing but if you follow what Obama talks about and stuff, then you know it is not a "little thing"

Well they way I see it is those little things that seem they don't matter just prove that he is lying about his family, religion, and who knows what else. It doesnt clearly come out and say it is a negative thing but if you follow what Obama talks about and stuff, then you know it is not a "little thing"

All politicians lie though.

Awards

you can look up as much dirt on obama as you want because their is just as long as a list for McCain. and wether you like it or not, Obama is going to win this election. hes up at least 9 points in the polls and won the first debate(considered the most crutial). You better start looking at the possitives of your next president because your stuck with him for 4 years.

Polls change everyday, and are not completely accurate. Yes, both candidates have a long list of negative things, and both are liars, just like every other politician since Washington.

But Wise Guy, I wouldn't count your eggs before they hatch. A good historical example of people doing that is shown below:

dewey_defeats_truman.jpg

Awards

you can look up as much dirt on obama as you want because their is just as long as a list for McCain

I HIGHLY doubt their are negatives like that on McCain. I've looked around and there is NOTHING that can come close to some of those things bro

Complete horrible...

Obama had only been sworn in as a U.S. Senator for 143 days before he launched his presidential exploratory commitee.

If elected, Obama has stated that he will, withough precondition, meet with nations that sponsor terrorism.

FARC terrorist communiques revealed that they all hoped Obama would win the presidential race.

Obama traveled to Kenya to support relative Raila Odinga's bid for presidency. When Odinga lost, his supporters murdered hundreds and burned down a church full of women and children.

Tony Rezko raised $250,000 for Obama's campaign before he was convicted on 16 counts of bribery and fraud.

Referring to Obama's candidacy, Obama's wife Michelle stated, "For the first time in my adult life, I am proud of my country".

The only point McCain was ever ahead in the polls is when he nominated his good looking VP as his running mate. That was only by 3 points. Ever since than its been a steady decline and I dont see anything but a miracle reversing that decline. I think that miracle will have to come in the VP debate. Palin would have to crush Biden for McCain to get elected.

And this is where the other 31 pages come into play about how a VERY small percentage of Obama supporters/voters know anything about what the canidates stand for or anything of that.

The proof is in the other topic all through it.

Guaranteed none of them knew half of this stuff posted right now

I HIGHLY doubt their are negatives like that on McCain. I've looked around and there is NOTHING that can come close to some of those things bro

Complete horrible...

Have you considered that some of these organizations actually do not want Obama to win, and merely support him because they know that it will harm him in the US? If they really wanted Obama to win, they would say that they supported McCain.

Awards

Where does all this info come from, can you find it on any official website and if so id like the link.

and if all this is true, why hasnt it come up on CNN or any other political tv show. you know they point out every little flaw a candidate has. this is quite alot to overlook dont you think.

What I think is that you found this completely Bias pro McCain site(that has no official sources) and are trying to sway voters with the contents of this unofficial information. well, like I said before, it doesnt matter. People want change and a better economy. Obama offers that and thats why he is going to be voted our next president. Enjoy your tax breaks, and your cleaner enviorment, because thats whats in store for our country.

And this is where the other 31 pages come into play about how a VERY small percentage of Obama supporters/voters know anything about what the canidates stand for or anything of that.

The proof is in the other topic all through it.

Guaranteed none of them knew half of this stuff posted right now

Agreed.

But then again, most people don't know that much about their candidate, regardless of which one they support. That's just the American mentality these days.

Where does all this info come from, can you find it on any official website and if so id like the link.

HB has offered to link you. He is committed to his cause, so rest assure, that now you have asked for the links, you shall receive them.

Awards

Sure Wiseguy, which one of those statements would you like to have an official website link.

I'm not going to waste my time doing every single one. Pick one or a few and Ill give ya a link

Here I'll show you one example...

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/05/28/ob...-americas-foes/

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/mc...with_obama.html

But then again, most people don't know that much about their candidate, regardless of which one they support. That's just the American mentality these days.

But then again, check the Obama voters reasons who have no idea what they are talking about compared to McCain voters in that topic.

Also for every satement made on that list, their is a counter argument or explanation for each.

Castro merely stated his opinions on the two candidates and said that Obama was the "most advanced candidate".

He also said obama was a talented orater and had great intelligence. Just because our enemy has opinions on our candidates doesnt make them bad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the Muslim thing, it really doesnt matter what religion he follows or followed. This is america and things like thiss dont matter when it comes to helping our country. This list also mentions that he claims to be christian. well thats up to him and what he believes in. nuff said.

I could go on with each thing on that list but I need to get some sleep right now.

I just did one example bro...

The american pin one, his wifes statements, and many many more do not have the "counter argument"

Sure Wiseguy, which one of those statements would you like to have an official website link.

I'm not going to waste my time doing every single one. Pick one or a few and Ill give ya a link

Here I'll show you one example...

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/05/28/ob...-americas-foes/

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/mc...with_obama.html

But then again, check the Obama voters reasons who have no idea what they are talking about compared to McCain voters in that topic.

That could be explained as a anomoly present in this specific community. I am just basing this on what I have seen from many people, not only the ones here...

Awards

Also for every satement made on that list, their is a counter argument or explanation for each.

Castro merely stated his opinions on the two candidates and said that Obama was the "most advanced candidate".

He also said obama was a talented orater and had great intelligence. Just because our enemy has opinions on our candidates doesnt make them bad.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As for the Muslim thing, it really doesnt matter what religion he follows or followed. This is america and things like thiss dont matter when it comes to helping our country. This list also mentions that he claims to be christian. well thats up to him and what he believes in. nuff said.

I could go on with each thing on that list but I need to get some sleep right now.

EVERYONE seems to have a counter reason for why things are they way they are. Always excuses, always "another explanation" :rolleyes:

Look, I am not a Christian, not at all. But I DO believe this: This country that we live in was built upon Christian beliefs. It was the main damn reason this country was founded! Yes, I KNOW it wasn't the ONLY reason, hence why I said, "the MAIN reason". Which brings me to my point, which is this: No, you don't have to be a Christian, I guess, to run this country. What you DO have to do, though, is respect the fact that Christianity is what ALL the building blocks of this country are founded upon. And to me, in my eyes, I look at the fact of Mr. Obama refusing to wear the American flag pin as blatant disrespect not only for our country's forefathers and their sacrifices, but for all the Americans, past and present, who have lost lives defending this country.

It shall be another very sad day for America when we are dealing with another terrorist attack, here, on our shores. Because for any of us who are educated enough, for those of us who appreciate just how powerful and resourceful Al-Queda is, knows, without a doubt, it IS going to happen again. And anyone who is educated at all in American history, or anyone who lived through the aftermath of 9/11, knows, that in times of personal attack on this country, the Patriotic, flag swinging, "In God We Trust", Americans shines through.

And if Obama wins this election, how stupid are all of you Obama supporters going to look for voting in a non-Christian, non-American flag wearing person to be the person to help this country stand together to overcome that crisis that is, with out a doubt, going to come. All one has to do is look back 7 years, to the aftermath of 9/11 to see how true that is. There were American flags EVERYWHERE!! "In God We Trust" was EVERYWHERE. Just remember, its the religion this country was founded on. "One nation. UNDER GOD. Indivisible. With Liberty and Justice for All".

And one thing that REALLY annoys me about democrats, no matter who they are, is this whole "Separation of Church" thing. If you, as a Democrat, want to keep religion out of anywhere but church...well, then, my friend, YOU, Mr. Democrat, need to stop spending American money. For I believe, if I'm not mistaken, that just about every coin and paper currency of this country has "In God We Trust" somewhere on it, as well it should, seeing as, like I said previously, THAT'S THE RELIGION THIS COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED UPON. You don't have to follow that religion, or believe in that religion, or practice that religion, but got damnit! You need to RESPECT that religion. America gives you the right to practice, believe, and follow any religion, (or none at all), of your choosing. But, the fact remains that Christianity is the religion of this country, and needs to be respected as such.

George Washington, the man that made this country what it is...ATHEIST. This country isn't built on values of Christianity. It built on the principles of freedom. If you said that to any of the founding fathers, they'd roll in their graves. Christianity is great and all, but if you are thinking like that, you are opening this country up to a tyrannical theocracy.

Obama's proposed budget is 60% larger than any one year Federal spending increase, ever.

Watch the debate. Answered.

Obama opposes offshore drilling to reduce gas prices.

Offshore drilling is not solving any problem. It is opening up potential dangerous situations for ecosystems and it isn't getting us anywhere near a permanent solution.

Obama kept infanticide legal in Chicago by opposing the Born Alive Infants Protection Act.

"What that bill also was doing was trying to undermine Roe vs. Wade." Next.

While in the Illinois Senate, Obama simply voted "Present" more than 100 times.

"Obama acknowledges that over nearly eight years in the Illinois Senate, he voted "present" 129 times. That was out of roughly 4,000 votes he cast, so those "presents" amounted to about one of every 31 votes in his legislative career.

Illinois legislators often vote "present" and for a wide variety of reasons. Sometimes blocs of lawmakers do it as a protest in some dispute over rules and procedures. Obama was often joined in his "present" votes by 10 or 20 other senators.

In other cases, lawmakers do it to signal objections to the details of a measure that they support in principle. They also use "present" votes as strategic moves to defeat legislation or, of course, simply to avoid taking a firm position." - FactCheck.org

C'mon man! Think! If you don't talk to them, you are opening up more chances for an attack. Putting a deaf ear to them isn't solving anything. Talking to them is important.

Obama told reporters that he would not wear the American flag pin.

Where have you been in the last year? "I decided I won't wear that pin on my chest. Instead, I'm going to try to tell the American people what I believe will make this country great, and hopefully that will be a testament to my patriotism." Since when is a lapel pin a sign that you are American. So, because I don't have God Bless America bumper stickers on my Highlander, that means I am a terrorist...

Getting endorsements from all the "bad" people.

Who CARES? I'm positive Osama Bin Laden wanted Bush to be president. His family is FRIENDS with the guy! It doesn't mean anything.

Obama states in his book The Audacity Of Hope that he attended a muslim school in Indonesia.

This one is my absolute favorite. My grandfather is a Christian missionary who did 30+ years of work in Indonesia. HE WORKED AT THAT SCHOOL FOR A MONTH. He said that it isn't an ISLAM school. It's a public school. If you watched anything else than Fox News, you would know that too!

His relatives are Muslim.

Nice discrimination. WHO CARES? Being Muslim doesn't make you a terrorist. By that logic, I can say that all Christians are KKK MEMBERS. Enough of this nonsense. It ends now.

Obama claims to be a Christian.

Wiseguy summed it up nicely. If you want to talk about the Rev. business again, we can talk about Palin's preacher. And McCain's preacher. Why don't you look those guys up?

We can talk about Keating Five too!

Ever think that she was talking about the last couple of presidents? Reagan, two Bushes, and a Clinton.

forrest-gump-feather.jpg

"That's all I have to say about that..."

With Obama as president; I would be worried what would happen if we suffered another terrorist attack.

McCain as president; I believe he would carry us through. The attacks of his age is extremely immature.

Obama's political ads. are horrible; most attack McCain's abilities. I saw one simply mocking him for not knowing how to use a computer; omg. I didn't know operating a computer gave you the right to run for presidency.

McCain's sheet is a lot more ... convincing then that of Obama.

I'm for McCain.