Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aShLeY

Who *I* think should run for President!

I think Colin Powell should run for President. And it bugs the hell out of me that he hasn't. Colin Powell would RAWK in the White House.

I like him too. He should.

Did he ever endorse Obama like the media was saying? I haven't heard anything since August about that.

thats a stupid idea...... he doesnt kno nething bout politics.....every1 knos that chuck norris should run for it cuz hes the best

agreed, one of the few men/women that i think can fix this country. and instill the pride it was meant to show

you ARE referring to Colin Powell, right? and NOT Chuck Norris...??

i wish Colbert wouldn't have been rejected in South Carolina, and then ran in every state.

hes so dreamy. :wub:

If Colbert got elected America would be 10 times funnier, and 10 time as ****ed.

You need a strong sensitive type... Like ARNIE!!!! Arnie Schwarz for president. He's indestructable. P.S. We got Tony Blair going spare if you want him?

no david blane should b pres!!!! he could jus make all the bad ppl go away!!!!

While hanging upside down, underwater in Times Square

You need a strong sensitive type... Like ARNIE!!!! Arnie Schwarz for president. He's indestructable. P.S. We got Tony Blair going spare if you want him?

No Arnie.. he, too, is a democrat.. me no likies democrats.

but, um, Tony Blair, on the other hand..mmm.. i would SO tear his *** UP!! He is sexay =]

i could so be Tony Blair's Monica Lewinsky!!! :lol:

I'll let him know. We all know each other as we are such a small island. In fact he lives next door in American terms. He's got to broker peace in the middle east first mind (which we thought was a bit of a strange appointment considering) then he's free. I never got that with Clinton. He should have known better to fire live rounds in the oval office!

I like him too. He should.

Did he ever endorse Obama like the media was saying? I haven't heard anything since August about that.

why would Colin Powell endorse a stupid democrat?

No Arnie.. he, too, is a democrat.. me no likies democrats.

but, um, Tony Blair, on the other hand..mmm.. i would SO tear his *** UP!! He is sexay =]

i could so be Tony Blair's Monica Lewinsky!!! :lol:

omg...

Whats wrong with democrats? I'm a hard working union member , I was in the military , I pay taxes like everyone else except when I gross 2400 in a week I only bring home 1200....Glad gas is only 3.50 a gallon now. GO BIG OIL!!!!

Hi, my name is Kads and I'd like to take this opportunity to announce my canadicy for the office of President of The UNITED STATES of AMERICA...

My agenda for the next 4 years is simple..

1. BRING OUR TROOPS HOME NOW!!! No time-frames & no BULL-crap! Immediate withdrawl!!

2. FIX THE ECCONOMY!!! Stock-Holders own companies that are losing money while the CEO's and BOARDS OF DIRECTORS rake in MILLIONS and then vote each-other to get SALLERY INCREASES???? (Beg Warren Buffet to be an advisor!!!)

3. TAXES??? DEFICIT??? Other countries should be giving US money!! Paying money to LIVE IN A FREE COUNTRY??? THATS INSANE!!! We should all be getting DIVIDENDS from the Government instead of paying taxes!

4. GAS PRICES... Our troops are all in the Mid-East protecting BIG-OIL companies who in turn "DIDNT BUY YOU DINNER... DINT TAKE YA TO A MOVIE... Nope,, THEY JUST (**deleted content**) AND YOU DINT EVEN GET KISSED FIRST!!!!!!" We shoulda got an agreement from BIG-OIL-CENTRAL in Kuwait to lock-in a cheap price before saving their city!!

Unfortunately, I havent been invited to any of the DEBATES... But, let me ask you this....

"ITS 3AM AT THE WHITE-HOUSE AND THE PHONE RINGS... WHO DO YOU WANT TO ANWER THE CALL????"

Imagine POW John McCain answering that call and the voice on the other end says, "ROSE-BUD" in a Vietnamese accent and then the next thing ya kno is its WW3!!! The American continent, Europe and the middle-east nuked to oblivion!!!

The few survivors that live thru the subsequent radiation poisoning will themselves be forced into LABOR CAMPS where they'll praise the GREAT & GLORIOUS LEADER and call eachother COMRADE in a hillbilly dialect of MANDARIN CHINESE........

Ive heard other candidates pontificate their allegiences to ISREAL.. I as well, wish to express MY ALLIEGENCES....

F**K ISREAL!!!!!! F**K THE U.N.!!!!! fart THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USA!!!USA!!!USA!!!USA!!!USA!!!USA!!!

My campaign is simple... My agenda is simple... and implifying my FINAL SOLLUTION is simple!!!"

(IM "Kads" AND Ive APPROVED THIS ADD)