Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Erbs

are you a bully?

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

with all of the cyber bully stuff recently, im just curious how many people in KSI have ever bullied another person before.

naww. i just added another choice, otherwise the poll would have been bias.

Is this like Bullies anonymous.

I just called someone a fart-sniffing no-inhalin' grandiose rotund zit-faced bum-licking jerk-off, and now I feel like I might have expressed myself wrong.

What do you think?

Agreed,

How bout crud-infested politically ambigious cerebrally-challenged pork-bellied barforific hog-humping *****wad !!

Hi, im Erbs. ive been clean for almost 2 days now. i have faith that my bullying days are finally over, now that i have the support from this clinic.

Erbs is a 5 year old dinosaur... dinosaurs don't have brains big enough to comprehend the term "bully" let alone do it when they are adults, so what makes you think a 5 year old can pull that off.

Awards

so you're saying im not a bully? no, that cant be! i was accused by seven... he couldnt have been wrong! hes the leader of KSI, whos wiener everyone sucks.

Erbs nice failed attempt at being funny. WIth you I dont much understand y u are allowed to come on the forums but w/e not my problem but not every1 is a bully, sure we all slip up [Edited - Spider]

you are being a bully to me right now, how mature of you - way up there on your high horse.