Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bored BLoo

ZombieLand

I Saw ZombieLand it was a good movie and very funny i would watch it again anybody else seen it?

Awards

The previews made it look dumb, I didn't even consider seeing it until now, we will see what other people think :ninja:

OMG of course it was good, Woody Harrelson was in it and Bill Murray!

It wasn't the best zombie movie cuz it tried to be serious and funny, and I didn't like how they did that, but overall its worth renting.

No epic special effects, but it would probly still be good in the theater, I saw it on a torrent.

lol, Zombieland was hilarious. im not a huge movie going person, but i actually went to the theater just to see it. Woody Harrelson is now officially the funniest badA actor in my book.

damm right i saw it .. i love all zombie movies . with some exeptions ofcourse .. all romero's movies are great .. and zombie land ... mann it was hilarious.... i laughed my longs out .. they get mugged by the same girls twice lol.. and the part in the amusemant park where he locks his self in the popcorn stand or what ever and just blasts away with the 2 deagles .. awesom...and then the mansion with bill murray ... that was funny as hell to bad he had to die .. some jokes justs dont work out the way you them to lol

I saw it kinda good, my favorite part was when he risked his life for a twinkie :D

Awesome and its on netflix instant que.

yeah im not really into horror but how they made it funny wtih all the little quips made me actually like the movie