Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI Zone 7

Why not

Why arent Senior and director in the rank structure anymore

or thats what raze sent out can anyone shed some light on issue

Awards

becaue for the past 6 months we have been in a new system of depts ad offices, but directors and seniors still have the urge to do what an old director did, so now you are either in a dept, office or a division... no ifs and or buts

should clear out his inbox.

essantially what this will be doing is focusing the individuals we do have in the proper areas. This will give more independance to divisional clan ops to do what they need to do. It is getting to the point like it was, we're the Division leader did what was needed and didn't have to get the approval of 5 different parties before the action.

This will laser focus our staff on the correct task and each dept. will hold accountability to ensure we are moving in a positive direction.

Awards

there is still way too many pointless ranks, but this is step in the right direction at least.

there is still way too many pointless ranks, but this is step in the right direction at least.

possibly, but it will open up the door to 3 million Departments and sub departments.. making more "Senior" rankings to go along with it.

If we can keep it under control, then it would be good.

Awards

put me and rags in charge of the Department of Departmentalization lol. we decide what departments can be made, and more importantly - deny the bad ones. :P

put me and rags in charge of the Department of Departmentalization lol. we decide what departments can be made, and more importantly - deny the bad ones. :P

:wub:

woah u mean one of the rank title's will actually be accurate to the job? thats a first.

you dont even know how many times ive heard:

"im a founder"

"you founded KSI???"

This makes me sadface, because at least from what i've seen, everyone that applies for a department even if they're noobs and tards get accepted. Then they run around overusing their power and thinking they're hotshit.