Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI FREEDOM CG

Leadership question #2

With power comes great responsibility a the all famuse line from spiderman. But really think about it. The power you have when you are leading people. They will listen to your every word if you treat them right, Now I am a SFC (SGT FIRST CLASS) so im pretty low in the COC I am just a squad leader. But my responsibility is to my men. Now if an order comes through that compromises my responsibility how do you react? Now i am use a real life example but this could be used in KSI.

How do you know when to stick up for your men or just take orders? Were is the line drawn. I am not in battle I am not dealing with life threatening situations but still when orders are when do they come to a point were you just shouldnt listen?

Awards

State your opinion but also respect the decisions of your higher ups

i do believe there is some sort of human resources department in EVERYTHING now-a-days to go to for these types of problems. if what your boss is telling you is against company policies then they will handle it. if what your boss says is backed by the company, and it is a moral issue that goes against personal beliefs, then it is not the place for you to work.

KSI is the same way, or is supposed to be. isnt there a human resources still? or is that gone now? idk.

Just like in real life work... what the boss says goes, even if you don't agree with it. Difference is people are more likely to stick up for what they believe in on XBL rather than a real job... Concept IS the same, but people react differently.

Listen and follow orders as best as you can. When it comes to the point where the thought of "should I draw the line here" comes across then you take the things that WILL help you and your men and incorporate it into whatever you tell your men. There's a lot of different ways to look at this though, in KSI a General can tell his major something and the major may disagree with it, but that General is usually at that position for a reason which should be enough to just go ahead and do as he says. Another aspect, military-wise, in my opinion I have wayy too much respect for a person who's higher authority than me so unless it puts my or my guys' lives in danger then there wouldn't be too much questioning lol.

Hope I helped a lil.

Awards

Yeah XBL does that. Concept thought. I bet you, that 95% of the **** people say on XBL they wouldn't dare say to your face, whether you look like you could knock somebody out or not.

Awards

respect the higher ups because if you go against them it causes unwanted turmoil and drama within your division or squad. But if you see a major problem with the order you are being given take it to HR(talk to KSI Solid SR 7) or talk to the GAO(KSI FuzzyMeep 7)

There is no way I could just respect my leader for some of the things. I spoke out for my men, Im talking about a military atmosphere in real life. Not KSI bc honestly as much as KSI can be seen as leadership it can also be the exact opposite. To me leadership is 1st off respect and it needs to go both ways. You treat your men right they will respect you. A rank does not mean you deserve respect. I hold my self to standards and I ask my men no more than what I hold my self to. I can not ask my men to do anything I couldnt do. Now this leader in my COC my company commander told the intire company to do some crazy **** and she wouldnt do them with the company or be late to formation and give **** to the ppl who were late when her self was late. Double standards can not be tolerated. I spoke out for my men and I won she is loosing her rank !

Leaders in KSI treat your men with respect and you will have theres. Dont ask for anything your self cant or wont do, AND PLEAES this is what pisses me off the most DOUBLE STANDARDS. It is the hardest thing to fight but dont allow them to happen with eather your self or your friends. When your a leader friends are second your job is 1st. I think this could be true for almost any leader

Awards