Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PrOjEc MoDiFiEd

Promote KSI on World of Clans

Hello KSI,

My name is Chris, I am a moderator for World of Clans and I was coming here to see if KSI was interested in promoting yourselves on our site.

www.worldofclans.com

World of Clans is a Clan Recruitment and Gaming discussion website, we have many great features to help assist you in clan activity's and recruitment.

WoC host's some cool tournaments for clans to compete against one another as well. One being the Big Clan Bash.

worldofclans33.png

World of Clans offers clans/teams such as yours advertisement around the forums as well in exchange for advertisement on your site.

Hope to see KSI showing there community support on WoC! =)

Looks interesting. I'm registering on the site now. I'd definitely love to see KSI compete against other clans on a huge scale.

Cool, Would love to see KSI on World of Clans, knowing how big you guy's are and all =)

i was talking about whats in the pants. the pants are small and tight to show it off better. duh.

i was talking about whats in the pants. the pants are small and tight to show it off better. duh.

hey what ever turns you on i guess..lol. I'm off to bed, thanks for checking it out fellas. See ya around :D

i would be interested in what this whole thing is... if you have msn add me

[email protected]

Have added you =)

We are currently looking for a clan with a team from the U.S. to compete in our Fair well tournament on Call of Duty 4. If your interested in getting a team from KSI to fill this spot please contact VanQuiiSh IRL on www.worldofclans.com.

Have added you =)

We are currently looking for a clan with a team from the U.S. to compete in our Fair well tournament on Call of Duty 4. If your interested in getting a team from KSI to fill this spot please contact VanQuiiSh IRL on www.worldofclans.com.

add me to [email protected]